Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Europa League quarter-final draw
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

enter image description here

Arsenal will play home first, Chelsea with a free route into final so, bring it then!

Comments
Jimbet 5 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

COYG! We can win this cup!

SarriBall 5 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

I like this. It's like 75% we are going to be in the Final. Feel bad for Arsenal and Napoli the winner will have to play either Villarreal or Valencia both are not easy too

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@SarriBall Its propably going to be Valencia, Villareal actually been horrendous this season. Well, maybe not in europe, but still, if you cannot do well in la liga, change are its because they have a problem with consistency at the very least. Still make me think Villareal will lose though.

Anyway, I really hope and wish Arsenal will get through but I find it unlikely. For me the likely team to make it to the next round are Napoli, Chelsea, Valencia and Benfica. However, none of those team are bad and some of them could suprise. Slavia Praha is especially interesting, they are not a great team but they alway seem to do well in europa league despite not going all the way, Chelsea shouldn't underestimate them too much as it could bite them in the butt later if they did.

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Arsenal vs Chelsea final, for CL qualification?

amir_keal 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Chelsea have the better side, but don't underestimate Frankfurt for 1 second if you end up playing them! Seriously they have a good team, especially attack. They cant even manage to play Jovic/Haller/Rebic together. Seriously I wasn't surprised when they beat Inter, because they are a quality side. They're in terrific form also, especially since the winter break. They had a difficult route getting to where to are. The least you can expect is a good performance. Not only do they a good attack, their defense is good too. They had a poor start in BL, if they didn't they would comfortably be in the top 4. Saying that though, Gladbach have been good too.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Chelsea have better side, but don't underestimate Frankfurt for 1 second if you end up playing them! Seriously they have a good team, especially attack. They cant even manage to play Jovic/Haller/Rebic together. Seriously I wasn't surprised when they beat Inter, because they are a quality side. They're in terrific form also, especially since the winter break. They had a difficult route getting to where to are. The least you can expect is a good performance. Not only do they a good attack, their defense is good too. They had a poor start in BL, if they didn't they would comfortably be in the top 4. Saying that though, Gladbach have been good too.

amir_keal 5 years ago

I expect Valencia, Arsenal, Frankfurt and Chelsea to go through. However, there will be a surprise on the way.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Prague to surprise us!

amir_keal 5 years ago

My prediction is that Frankfurt will beat Chelsea, Valencia will be favorites against us too. Honestly feel like the final is more likely to be Valencia vs Frankfurt than Arsenal vs Chelsea.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Well, in my opinion, nothing could really stop this from ending being a final between the London rivals, Chelsea and Arsenal. I would really like this at least. :D

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Valencia will be favorites against us too.

wtf

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Yeah, after beating Napoli, I would have expected you guys to have a bit more confidence into your team. Then again, if Arsenal take it league form into the Europa League, its not boding too weel for you guys. I still think you should make it through though.

amir_keal 5 years ago Edited

quikzyyy + emobot7

It's mainly because of game styles tbh, before we played Napoli I was very confident we would win, I guessed it at 85%. But Valencia I think I'm around 40%. Not saying we can't do it, but disrespecting a semi finalist won't do us any favours, I literally remember people screaming easy run in, only to lose 3 games in a row. We rested players against Palace for Wolves just to lose both games. Wolves are good against big sides and love the counter, Valencia are the exact same, and they have arguably better players. We failed to score in open play against both them and Leicester. Running with Kolasinac will not work, he won't have space to run into. If Emery prepares the team to play against Valencia, and uses Ozil to his strengths (which we really haven't done), then I think I will be more confident.

Tbh though, I'm never confident, I said we are out of the EL after the Rennes game. However, i'd probably be more worried if I was a Chelsea fan.

Never thought I'd say this, but that Ramsey injury really hurt us.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

quikzyyy + emobot7

It's mainly because of game styles tbh, before we played Napoli I was very confident we would win, I guessed it at 85%. But Valencia I think I'm around 40%. Not saying we can't do it, but disrespecting a semi finalist won't do us any favours, I literally remember people screaming easy run in, only to lose 3 games in a row. We rested players against Palace for Wolves just to lose both games. Wolves are good against big sides and love the counter, Valencia are the exact same, and they have arguably better players. We failed to score in open play against both them and Leicester. Running with Kolasinac will not work, he won't have space to run into. If Emery prepares the team to play against Valencia, and uses Ozil to his strengths (which we really haven't done), then I think I will be more confident.

Tbh though, I'm never confident, I said we are out of the EL after the Rennes game. However, i'd probably be more worried if I was a Chelsea fan.

amir_keal 5 years ago

Look at the Juventus Ajax match, it was unexpected by many people Ajax would go through. Honestly speaking I wasn't surprised, because of the playstyles, Juventus played too comfortable. I was very surprised they beat Real Madrid because they lost some form, but not so much with the Juventus game.

amir_keal 5 years ago

Frankfurt lost on penalties, and from what I was told they played better over two games. This is a really strong side, really hope you get 4th. I can't see Bosz staying long term if I'm honest,