2 English sides
2 Russian sides....

Celtic vs Valencia
Rennes vs Betis
Lazio vs Sevilla
Sporting vs Villareal
Krasnodar vs Leverkusen
Fenerbache vs Zenith

many close games with many good teams, Chelsea and Napoli look like the contenders, Arsenal, Lazio, Sevilla and others could be outsiders...

Comments
Tuanis 5 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Galatasaray v Benfica is going to be mad!

I only see Chelsea as clear favorite, maybe reaching the final facing a spanish team as per usual.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Round of 16 confirmed. I feel we can win this. Emery is very good at delivering cups.

srk_rox 5 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

My bet is on Napoli.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Could be another year for Sevilla for me. They just know this level of competition all too well.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

No big surprise except Betis Vs Rennes, I did a very good choice watching this game yesterday was a great one, Betis stopped playing in the 70th min as if they were tired of trying to getting back the result. They don’t have much depth so maybe this costed them, Glad for Rennes, Historical win for them.

The round of 16 draw is today, I think the competition gained some importance. Prize money and tickets aside, it offers a direct spot for CL and a participation for the super Europeen cup, which all teams take it seriously. So it’s not bad at all, CL, money, extra important silverware challenge.... and there is actually 4 or 5 serious contenders so I’m definitely following it.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

don't know why, but Sevilla is fav for me.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I would like to avoid Chelsea, Inter and Napoli. The rest I'm ok with. Some very good teams there but I wouldn't mind playing them.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Here is the draw comradesUEL .

Looking forward to it.

NovaRuk 5 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Frankfurt vs Inter is gonna be spectacular

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

After this round of 8 will be so good.. EL got quality setups this season

tiki_taka 5 years ago Edited

I’m definitely going to watch Rennes-Arsenal, Rhoazhon parc is 150 km from home. Unless it’s already sold which is very possible. Need to get them this weekend.
I’ve got an old Arsenal shirt with Henry on it, the O2 one, don’t know which team I’m going to support tho lol.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I’m definitely going to watch Rennes-Arsenal, Rhoazhon parc is 150 km from home. Unless it’s already sold which is very possible. Need to get them this weekend.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Found one at 79 euros, but it’s on March 14th and I already have something... well next time I guess

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Do not sew your shirt in half, one with Henry in the Arsenal the other in Rennes. It is a crime against humanity.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

haha never bought a Rennes shirt, anyway not gonna attend this time maybe next time :) at this price better go and watch a CL game of PSG.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

The team I would love to see through are:
Chelsea
Inter
Benfica
Napoli
Valencia
Sevilla
Arsenal (no hate to Rennes)
Zenit

Anyway, most interesting game for sure is going to be Salzburg vs Napoli. Last year semi-finalist vs one of the favorite.