Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Europe's top 20 clubs
Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1572458-european-power-rankings-the-continents-20-best-football-clubs

1. Inter Milan (Italy)
  2. Tottenham Hotspurs (England)
  3. SL Benfica (Portugal)
  4. FC Porto (Portugal)
  5. SSC Napoli (Italy)
  6. Galatasaray (Turkey)
  7. Arsenal (England)
  8. Manchester City (England)
  9. Malaga CF (Spain)
  10. Chelsea FC (England)
  11. Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine)
  12. Paris Saint-Germain (France)
  13. Atletico Madrid (Spain)
  14. AC Milan (Italy)
  15. Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
  16. Juventus (Italy)
  17. Manchester United (England)
  18. Real Madrid (Spain)
  19. FC Barcelona (Spain)
  20. Bayern Munchen (Germany)

NOTE :: Not my own judgment or writing. All info was copied and pasted from the link above.

Well guys, what do you think? Sounds like a fair list, or no?

Comments
Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Yeah, it's also a TROPHY. You know, the thing you haven't won in 8 seasons, but we have?

Do show me where the trophy for being Barcelona's Whipping Boys in the CL sits in your cabinet.

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

when you said wilshere will start to realise he should leave you are dumb. Bale needs to leave ASAP he's never gonna achieve anything while at spuds

Arsenal, England 59 741

you have only won carling cup in like 55 years lol. you have no history no top player will like top join spurs with no success. carling cup is shitt worst trophy in england any team can win it have i ever witnessed spurs win EPL OR UCL LOL NO.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

@MRarsenal: The evidence is against you dude... They lost to Leeds, Arsenal lost to Blackburn. They're 3rd place, Arsenal's 5th place, they're still in a European competition you only have the EPL and still can't make it to the top four. You lost to a League 2 team... There team is better than yours too. Tottenham stomps Arsenal this season.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@MRarsenal500, stop trolling.

@Lodatz, stop feeding the troll.

:D

Lodatz 11 years ago

Well, that's what you say. I say he has a good chance of lifting a European trophy, and pushing for the league title, if Spurs continue to grow the way they have.

What does Wilshire have to look forward to? The same thing that Fabregas, RVP, Song, Clichy, Nasri and Henry had to look forward to -- a decent transfer.

Sorry buddy, but Wenger is the only reason that team is still relevant, because he's still a great coach. He is also the Problem, in the long-term, but since you poor chaps in your red and white pyjamas still are under the delusion that you belong at the top, you won't get rid of him, which is needed for the long term.

Arsenal, England 59 741

stomps? when has that ever happened? NEVER. its our weakest team in years yet spurs lose to us. They lost to Leeds and the so called " european competition" is europa league for amateur european teams. Can spurs beat bayern at their own back yard. NO

Lodatz 11 years ago

As for winning trophies, you do realize that we have won more FA cups than you, more European trophies than you, and have completed more Doubles than you, right?

@Jim: bah, sorry :p

Arsenal, England 59 741

are you dumb? Henry has achieved more than the whole of spurs history. The list of the players you named went for money look at nasri + clichy bench warmers, Fabregas bench man too his place taken by iniesta and xavi, song hardly gets used

Arsenal, England 59 741

OMG. we have more fa cups you dumbFuck we have 10 fa cups to spurs's 8.
spurs have won shittty doubles. Youv'e never won fa cup and league double we have many times. we have 13 premiership, 3 carling cup and reached UCL Final dont lie you crack head.

Lodatz 11 years ago

"are you dumb? Henry has achieved more than the whole of spurs history."

The irony of this statement is hilarious. You really know nothing about the history of Tottenham Hotspur, do you? ;)

As for players who have left Arsenal, well, why don't we go back to this fun little meme?

For the record, they've collectively won 64 trophies. But keep telling yourself it was just for 'the money'.

Lodatz 11 years ago

Oops, you're right about the FA Cups, though.

Arsenal, England 59 741

That was before 2005. Look at Arsenal history before 2005 and you will be amazed.

Lodatz 11 years ago

Be amazed by what? By the fact that Arsenal have only started playing attractive football since Wenger arrived? By the fact that Wenger's period is the most successful in all their 100+ years? What should I be looking at?

You're not getting the point, MRa: Arsenal are simply not as good as they used to be and not as good as you think they still are. This is why you need to ditch Wenger and spend a few years rebuilding, in the middle of the league. Watching you Gooners keep squawking about you're place at the top, as though you're entitled to one, is almost as bad as Liverpool fans.

Arsenal, England 59 741

its the board's fault not wenger, they are too stingy to even pay 20 + million for a single player. wenger is alright we need a new board. Yeh we are successful 3rd most successful in England so Say no more.

Lodatz 11 years ago

Keep on (t)rusting in Wenger, then.

Arsenal, England 59 741

keep on hating man. one day our glory will come back. All we need is a arab oil machine

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Lodatz you forgot A. Cole too :) He won trophies with us. 

As for this list all i have to say it's just not official and it's based on a personal opinion as the one who typed it said "Offence will be taken. Controversy will be made. Here are my European power rankings as things stand." notice he said "My". and No it's not fair every supporter thinks his Club is the best in the world no matter if they are poor or very good. I can create a website and put all the EPL clubs at top 20 in the world and then give La liga's club and Serie A etc. 21st position and so on. So It's just a personal opinion and nothing more calm down guys :) For me Chelsea FC is the best club in the world no matter if you prove me wrong or right this is my opinion as everyone has the right to think the same about their club. Peace! :)

Arsenal, England 59 741

we would have been one of the best teams in the world right now if money never existed in football nowadays. We were ranked 1st in the world in 2003.

Lodatz 11 years ago

@MRa: One Day may take a lot longer than you realize. It's not 'hating' on you to recognize that.