Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Evaluation of new mods
SoccerBoss 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Congrats, The whole Footyroom community and Me myself are now noticing differences. You guys are doing a good job at keeping stuff cool.(And deleting my comments)

But you are also degrading Footyroom

JK, you guys are actually doing a good job.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Congrats, The whole Footyroom community and Me myself are now noticing differences. You guys are doing a good job at keeping stuff cool.(And deleting my comments)

But you are also degrading Footyroom

Comments
tdot2barca 10 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

I agree. There has been a lot less fights with the news mods in place. Keep up the good work guys :)

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Yes good work indeed . Mods have been doing a great job . It is sort of a Rome Senate . Check and Balances are in place . Really enjoying this website more lately . So thanks .

tuan_jinn 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@SoccerBoss: Thanks for this mate. That means a lot to us

Lolz, but if I catch your cousin using your account again trolling or talking about having a new window, I might ban you for a year.

.... xD ...

Lolz jk, relax :D

• History

Thanks for this mate. That means a lot to us

Lolz, but if I catch your cousin using your account again trolling or talking about having a new window, I might ban you for a year.

.... xD ...

Lolz jk, relax :D

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Yes, all the mods are doing good except sshpalman , the new role is making him losing neutrality....
Jumping at me each time he got the chance, hope another good modartor like tuan, tuanis or V come talk to me directly rather than this "mod"....

I suggest a watch list for new moderators, personnal issues doesnt need to take part in moderating a forum...

• History

Yes, all the mods are doing good except shpalmann, his new role is making him losing neutrality....
Jumping at me each time he got the chance, hope another good modartor like tuan tuanis or V come talk to me directly rather than this Shpalman....

Yes, all the mods are doing good except "some", the new role is making him losing neutrality....
Jumping at me each time he got the chance, hope another good modartor like tuan, tuanis or V come talk to me directly rather than this "mod"....

I suggest a watch list for new moderators, personnal issues doesnt need to take part in moderating a forum...

-- edited by mods --

Yes, all the mods are doing good except sshpalman , the new role is making him losing neutrality....

-- edited by mods --

shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

we share the same view on your case Tiki, all of us. stop spreading false informations and destabilizing things.

@Boss, tdot and Marcus
thx guys, we all have our differencies, but when there's respect at the basis, then things are fine :)

tiki_taka 10 years ago

Why editing the post shpalman, i was on topic and i have the right to give my point on the evaluation...
i changed some by shpalman as in the original comment and i suggest following new moderator atitudes to not fall into power abuse.

shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

was not me editing the post. by the style looks like it was Tuan :)

tiki_taka 10 years ago

Anyway i didnt break any rule so there is no need to remove when its on topic, for you or tuan.

shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

again, because i want you to understand things: if a Mod removes part of your post, it means that there's something wrong with it. that is a Mod call, not your call. this is what you need to understand the most.

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited

A moderator must stick on rules, not act like a sheriff and have preferences...
Anyway be talked about it in personal, we both give our views, lets end it here.
I had a sanction and from now, only rules matters...
( I got banned for a post WC final reaction as if there is no passion in this sport )
But okay, i deserved it maybe before, but never here and im pointed regularly sometimes for no reason, it doesnt help...

• History

Anyway be talked about it in personal, we both give our views, lets end it here.

I had a sanction and from now, only rules matters...

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Ohhh it was me tiki, i edited it but didnt remove it because it was your opinion and indeed on topic. Dont take it too personal mate, he sphalman has his own way, and he is the most acive mod cleaning trolls and stuffs.

We will listen to all the feedback for sure incl. the negative ones. Any remarks are appreciated.

tiki_taka 10 years ago

Thank you.

Lodatz 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I've thought that the forum has been much more calm, civil and friendly, lately, thanks to your efforts to stop the trolling, guys.

It's appreciated, greatly. :)

SoccerBoss 10 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

By the way, what happened to tikis post, did stuff get fiesty in it, because I was shopping the whole day and didn't get to see the climax

TheGame 10 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380