Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FA doing nothing against a criminal act
_Pelle_ 5 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

If this would have happened in real life, it would be a case for the court. But the incredibly lame FA does literally nothing about this. My blood is boiling for how disgustingly toothless FA is.

Mings stamped Oliveira in his face and FA does nothing. Yes, the same C**T that stamped Ibrahimovic in the head and got a 5 game ban now gets away with nothing for completely disfiguring Oliveiras face. In my opinion this is assault and Oliveria should sue.

Watch for yourselves and judge. isn't it worth a ban?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

If this would have happened in real life, it would be a case for the court. But the incredibly lame FA does literally nothing about this. My blood is boiling for how disgustingly toothless FA is.

Mings stamped Oliveira in his face and FA does nothing. Yes, the same C**T that stamped Ibrahimovic in the head and got a 5 game ban now gets away with nothing for completely disfiguring Oliveiras face. In my opinion this is assault and Oliveria should sue.

(Injury looks so bad I didn't want to post the pic, but here is a link)

(Injury looks so bad I didn't want to post the pic, but here is a link)

Comments
Gennady 5 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Yeah it's fucked up. Mings should be heavily punished for it and banned. Oliveira will have those scars for life now probably. Shame.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

The same lad tried to pull of a similar stunt against Zlatan before, I remember it all too well. Ban him!

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

And then you say FA giving fines to managers after some post-match comments, whole FA is joke.

Greatone 5 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

disgusting double standard, all the FA cares about are their image, this footballing world gets darker and darker

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I would give a 2+ year ban for this if I was in charge.

It's a billion times worse than Suarez's biting, Shawcross' tackle etc.

srk_rox 5 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

All these happen only in football??

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Yeah I remember the one on Ibrahimovic. That was really bad. But, that picture ^ says it all really.

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11432

Guy need to learn to control where he step ffs! Should be a ban obviously and from what I seen, even a few Aston Villa fans agree.

@srkrox Player getting stomped on the face? I would say no but thats why they wear helmet in a lots of other sport. You are not supposed getting your face steped on in football though and the fact its nearly never happen doesn't speak well for Mings who actually got involved in that kind of stuff before.

Edit: By the way, here what Oliveira wife's think of the whole thing: https://talksport.com/football/efl/488036/nelson-oliveira-injury-face-wife-tyrone-mings-ban/ . It also seem like Oliveira himself chose not to speak about the incident on his own and only thanked the medical team at Reading and at the Royal Berkshire Hospital.

• History

Guy need to learn to control where he step ffs! Should be a ban obviously and from what I seen, even a few Aston Villa fans agree.

@srkrox Player getting stomped on the face? I would say no but thats why they wear helmet in a lots of other sport. You are not supposed getting your face steped on in football though and the fact its nearly never happen doesn't speak well for Mings who actually got involved in that kind of stuff before.

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Life ban given as that it is not the only time it has happened. You can clearly see he is looking for the opportunity. Criminal charges should happen, imo.

Greatone 5 years ago

oliviera needs to go press charges without relying on the FA or anything. that was clearly deliberate and the guy should never play again and should serve some time for assault
football is after all, meant to be fun. that guy is a thug

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Greatone Gonna be like Suarez it seem, they will need it to happen a third time before some kind of organisation take action. Damn shame. :(

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

He can not say it was a fast incident... It was but anyone who play football with a. Bit of decency would not stamp his feet on anything. He would roll over.

Disgysting c*nt and deserves severe ban especially this is his 2nd known attempts

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

I thought he had enough after trying it on ibra

amir_keal 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

That's fucked, any person with decency would try to avoid his head, but he doesn't give a fuck. It's very harmful. Prick.

• History

That's fucked, any person with decency would try to avoid his head, but he doesn't give a fuck. It's very harmful. Honest prick.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

So in the space of a week:

• Kane incident with Azpilicueta gets swept under the rug, avoids a ban because the ref ‘saw it’
  • Pochettino can square up to a referee and act confrontational, doesn’t get banned.
  • Rose avoids a yellow for diving
  • Rose avoids a red for sticking his studs in Leno’s chest
  • They get given a penalty from an offside position to get back in the game
  • Sanchez stamps on Koscielny and gets away with it once again because the ref ‘saw it’

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

The ref decision in that Arsenal vs Spurs game were pretty meh, he could have gave a lot more yellow, thats for sure. It kind of suck that FA doesn't want to go over something a ref see in game cause in the heat of the moment, there is alway a risk he doesn't take the right decision.

Greatone 5 years ago Edited

what is obvious, is that the FA only acts when there is an uproar or its really obvious.
however, there has been zero post match talk about all the incidents in that match I really doubt any of those crappy tackles are gonna be punished.. it really is classic tottenham. and then you have kane saying "we've had lots of calls against us so its good that one call went for us" LOL
I swear they are deluded

PS. dont forget that

• sanchez elbows lacazette in the face 20 metres away from the ball
  • History

what is obvious, is that the FA only acts when there is an uproar or its really obvious.
however, there has been zero post match talk about all the incidents in that match I really doubt any of those crappy tackles are gonna be punished.. it really is classic tottenham. and then you have kane saying "we've had lots of calls against us so its good that one call went for us" LOL
I swear they are deluded

_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

What is BS is that if the ref doesnt write down an incident in his gamereport (could be becsuse he didnt see it)... FA wont do anything about it. They are afraid to undermine the refs job... 🤦‍♂️

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

They cant look at replay on the big screen either. Has to be on after the game to charge him.