Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Facts about time wasting in football and Alternatives to Time-Wasting
Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I have to say it does get quite annoying to watch any opposition doing this, because it is so unsportsmanship like but I also understand why do it. I think alternatives presented in this solution are good solution. What do you think? Here is a poll for you to vote on how can governing bodies reduce the time wasting and speed up the game. IFAB has created several solutions and video lists them in the end, just watch them i will summarize shortly for us to vote

:

Comments
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'd add: if players wants treatment from doctors and is on the sideline make him stay there 5 minutes, I can guarantee you they won't need it anymore.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Good one too. I think these time regulations are also influenced by TV media because they probably want to have certain amount of time dedicated to the game, and go on with other programs on their channels. American football for example has very little playing time but man is it filled with commercials making the game last damn 3 hours on average.

SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

I'm glad other people are watching TIFO, it's a fantastic channel.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Sunflash

I'm glad other people are watching TIFO, it's a fantastic channel.

Honestly, such a class channel

I think the third option would be good, without any added time. Maybe if a team is on a final attack let play continue, otherwise end the game.