Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FFS Thread
Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

This thread is a place where you can vent any frustration you are having about your favorite team, or any team for that matter.
and If you have anything negative to add this is the place to do it !

Ill start with Borussia Dortmund :( -

• I mean come on our season is already essentially over went from 5 point at the top to third place in pure nosedive fashion,
    we also have been put out of Champions league by our as of late European Rivals Madrid, Tottenham who we wiped the floor with in Europa league and Apoel Nicosia. WE couldnt even manage one win home or away agianst the Cypriot minnows, no offense to Nicosia... i guess we may have a good chance in Europa league, but even typing that sucks -
    i guess i could have expected the loss to Bayern but it is really just the crap flavoured iceing on the sh1t cake that our season is becoming - going back a little further - we were unable to hold onto dembele after only 1 year at our club, we should be able to keep young talent for at least 2 seasons, why was dembele so eager to leave,

I really think it has to do with injuries and the coach, our formation 4-3-3 puts weigle to high up out of his comfort zone,bartra although scoring is playing on the right back, to cover pisckec? who is joining reus on the lenghthy injury list,

our defense is terrible , we went from condecing 2 goals in 7 games to 12 goals in four,
any ways feels good to vent a bit

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

That actually quite an interesting analysis, for me, what is happening to BVB doesn't make sense. Its pure BS and something must be done to save their season. Don't give up Golefty, hopefully, thing will get better soon.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

One thing that pisses me off is overhyped young talents, like Angel Gomes who is admittedly talented but last thing I heard about him is ridiculous FIFA potential and that he got 2 minutes against Palace last season. Meanwhile, 17 year old Jan-Fiete Arp has scored 2 goals in less than 120 minutes of play with HSV, including one in his debut.

I think overhyping really never helped player. Maybe in financial terms yes, but not in career terms. Leave the kids alone, Pulisic (probably won't) but still can be next Freddy Adu, same with Sancho or anyone else.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

FIFA potential is BS though. :U Anyway, its once again all a question of how much visibility the player get. If he play for an english side, there is also an huge chance a good prospect will be heralded as a future legend. :P

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@Croation yes i agree - we have seen to many talents like young talents jovetic, nastasic, wilshere, destro, depay suffer from the hype and fall into obscurity , we have also seen how their form improves when the spot light is pointing somewhere else, we are lucky to have players like Bendtner, Neymar and perhaps messi that have been hyped since youth much but it never seems to effect their performance

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@emo I can hope for Europa league success or perhaps for Bayern to fire heynkes and rehire Ancelotti :P

Gennady 6 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

My frustration as a United fan is of course Mourinho's defensive football. This season started so well, attacking football, 4-0 wins, and then BOOM! DEFEND, DEFEND, DEFEND! Why Jose? I understand Pogba got injured, but it was not the reason to completely change our tactics and defend like crazy against bigger clubs we played against, pathetic football, at this point I'll be pretty happy if Carlo Ancelotti will come and manage United, I can't stand Jose's football

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

After sich a bad transfer season im pretty happy to be honest with our results. Just hope we get either coutinho or eriksen in winter. Would be nice if we thiago back from bayern tho!!

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

@Golefty, Bendtner in same sentence with Messi and Neymar ;P he didn't really suceed but he is tearing up league with Rosenborg. I consider him a decent striker but his history and that he became a meme didn't help his development... like many other Arsenal players. On other hand Jovetic and Nastasic had good seasons when they became hyped (Jovetic with Fiorentina, Nastasic with City if I remember correctly), and Wilshere had all reasons to be hyped up in the world, he was 19 when he was arguably best player on field with players such as Messi, Iniesta or Xavi. Still one of best perfomances from young player I've seen. Depay is sad case because he has a lot of talent combined with poor mentality, atleast he is still young so he can turn things around, he was good in Lyon so far.

@lio, I doubt Levy would sell Eriksen or any other first team player for any money in winter if they aren't covered. Coutinho is far more realistic deal but on other hand Liverpool board is in problems so you can't 100% expect him to come.

And Thiago, Barca didn't want him few years ago, why would they now? ;p

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Thiago seems 100% barca material but too good a few years ago for the bench

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Thiago really did reach his top at Bayern, didn't he? Also, he wasn't a starter for Barca back then but now, no doubt he could start over Rakitic or Iniesta. :)

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@Croation, heheh, i mention bendner because despite all the media attention his form doesn't change. the reason i mention joevetic, nastasic, wilhshere, and depay is becuase of the outrageous fifa potential ratings they has , all at some point had potentials around 93/94 in fifa XD
i know this is a bit silly, but i feel like that puts an insane amount of pressure on someone to perform. Ok, another example is Renato sanches, huge fifa potential, now look at him lol

I dont see eriksen at barca either but i could see him at madrid