Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FIFA 12 or PES 12?
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

I want to buy the simulation of FIFA 12 or PES 12 but I don't know which one is better. Can someone tell me the pros and cons of them? thanks.

Comments
mucmuut 12 years ago
Niger U21, Niger 4 58

pes is way better. the gameplay is much more realistic than fifa

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

FIFA 12 is much better i pass out all the players on the field with CR7 ;)

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

PES any day of the week!

mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

crosses on pes 12 are 90% goals.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

LoL

if you're a hardcore football fan, then you would choose FIFA 12.

I played PES before, and I gotta say, the flow of the games is better than FIFA. But one thing that pisses me off when playing this game is the name of each team:

Typical examples: 

Manchester City - Man Blue
Arsenal - North London 
Chelsea - London FC

PES doesn't have licenses for those teams, which is why they can't name them by their official name as well as provide those teams with the official kit.

FIFA 12 on the other hand DO HAVE licenses for almost all the football leagues in the World, including ALL THE TEAMS in those leagues with their official kits.

In terms of the flow of a game (such as lag occurrences, sudden slow movements, etc) PES 12 is better than FIFA 12. But  in terms of details, realism, and contact precision between players, FIFA 12 clearly dominates in that one.

I cbf explaining to you all my reasons why I prefer FIFA 12, but you got the idea that I'd FIFA 12 over PES 12.

Manufan456 12 years ago
Manchester United, Greece 3 19

I had the same post. Don't copy posts please

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

@ Nico10 Depends on what you want. If you want fast paced arcade style gameplay and better graphics and don't care about things looking official then go for PES.
But if you want realistic gameplay, decent graphics, official licences and better online multiplayer options then go for FIFA.

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I´ve had FiFA and I've enjoyed it very much but nowadays playing FIFA offline is very boring and the gameplay in PES is 10 times better than in FIFA

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

If you are planing on playing it a lot or playing online then PES is better because its gameplay and Online is better, FIFA's online is a disaster just because it is run by the EA servers. The only reason I still buy FIFA is because most of the people I know has FIFA so in order to play against them I desided to buy FIFA but next year Im probably going to buy PES. Take into a consideration that I own FIFA12 and Im saying PES12 is better, most of the people just say that PES or FIFA is better because they have and probably had never played other soccer games... Something I hate about PES is that it has many copyright issues and many players and some teams have weird names like netherland's squad has many random names and not the actual players, other national squads and also the last time i checked PES Chelsea was still called London FC... I hope i helped, this could end up being a very important decision for you.

rescue_secure 12 years ago
England 25 1357

fifa any day! fifa rocks!

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

I don't perticulaly like either of the '12 versions but if I had to recommend one I would still say FIFA, although PES is catching up with FIFA I still think it's better, Ultimate team for me beats any game mode and I would recommend it simply for that reason.

rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

FIFA 12 is better because of all the new modes and plus FIFA Ultimate Team.

ivanchitz 12 years ago
Barcelona, Egypt 0 1

Fifa 2012 is better than pes 2012

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

dumb question,fifa