Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FIFA 17 on XBOX One?
Amerr30 6 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Does anyone here have FIFA 17 On XBOX One?

If so, care for a match-up with bragging rights on the line?

If there is more than a few, perhaps we could organize a tourny?

The winner, of course, would have to be called "God among men"

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Does anyone here have FIFA 17 On XBOX One?

If so, care for a match-up with bragging rights on the line?

If there is more than a few, perhaps we could organize a tourny?

Comments
Amerr30 6 years ago

This place is nothing like how I left it.. :/

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

^i know, right ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I have it for Xbox one but for some reason I can't play against anyone online. The matches just dont load past the arena. And yes, the forum is a lot less active.

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

once i get my gold subscription im game!

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

I'm still stuck on FIFA 11 bro, sorry.

igorblue 6 years ago
Chelsea, Poland 20 168

I got it!

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11429

Its actually a lot more active on the forum since you got back. XD At one point, it would happen than there wouldn't be a single new post in a full day time. :(

Glad your back Amerr, we needed you, among all the other who re-started being active recently. :)

Well, look at that. There's life in you yet, FootyRoom!

Those of you who said yes, here's my Gamertag:Amerr28
Add me, and we'll have a fun game or two.

I prefer to play FUT, but if you don't have a team - we can play regular online teams.

Thanks, Emo! You've been too kind recently.

What happened, anyway? Did a bunch of people just leave one day or was it a gradual thing? Decaying quality couldn't hold the interest of many members?

• History

Those of you who said yes, here's my Gamertag: Add me, and we'll have a fun game or two.

I prefer to play FUT, but if you don't have a team - we can play regular online teams.

What happened, anyway? Did a bunch of people just leave one day or was it a gradual thing? Decaying quality couldn't hold the interest of many members?

Those of you who said yes, here's my Gamertag: Amerr28
Add me, and we'll have a fun game or two.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11429

@Amerr I guess the best way to put it would be that everyone had thing to do at the same time. Summer finished and slowly but surely, people who were in vacation got more and more work, I'm guessing thats mostly why. Anyway, it seem at lot of the people who became less active are all coming back cause of the world cup draw. Hopefully, they'll stay a long time around. :D

Emo, I see. There are still things that can be done to fix the issue, at least while it can be fixed. The forums are still relatively active.

I don't know how well in contact moderators are with the higher-ups but if you can get in touch with them, ask them to do something similar to what they did that one time with the betting competition?

I remember that had brought a lot of people here.

This is the perfect time for something like that to be done again, to bring it back up before it completely dies. When that happens, no amount of competitions and rewards will bring people here. You do it now while there is still activity to attract potential forumers.

So anyway, going back to the topic...

How many would be interested in a little tournament?

• History

Emo, I see. There are still things that can be done to fix the issue, at least while it can be fixed. The forums are still relatively active.

I don't know how well in contact moderators are with the higher-ups but if you can get in touch with them, ask them to do something similar to what they did that one time with the betting competition?

I remember that had brought a lot of people here.

This is the perfect time for something like that to be done again, to bring it back up before it completely dies. When that happens, no amount of competitions and rewards will bring people here. You do it now while there is still activity to attract potential forumers.