Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FIFA 20 Reveal Trailer!
Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

So, we got our first trailer for FIFA 20 and I don't have a lot to say about it. Obviously, I'm happy because they are including the "Volta" mode which should be similar to fifa street which was much requested by fan for a long time. However, other than that, I don't have the feeling they have a whole lot of new thing to show us since 19. Thought?

Comments
Madridista11 5 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Get this crap out of my face EA!

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Madridista Wise words my friend, wise words indeed! +1

Lord_Bendtner 5 years ago
Denmark 1 296

PES just signed a deal with juventus. I wonder what fifa will call juventus in its game.

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Juve is to be called Piemonte Calcio, I have seen.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

However, other than that, I don't have the feeling they have a whole lot of new thing to show us since 19. Thought?

Welcome to EA's cash cow that is Fifa. Not dissimilar to Call of Duty really.

I think PES is making a comeback this season. I'm going for the underdog!

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Lord Bendtner @Darthfooty Also heard the same and its huge, its the first time since PES been going back strong that they blocked FIFA from using a big powerhouse. Really happy and seriously hoping that Juve fans will stop buying FIFA! ;P

@Ledley It been a while since PES been making a comeback tbf, but yeah, in term of sales and of popularity, they are still behind. Hopefully, this year will be better for them. They do make some good point to have people play their game this time around, like be able to be manager Diego Maradona in master league (the career mode) and also having the exclusive right to Juve.

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

I don't mind FIFA but I am not into FUT as much as most. I am happy playing in leagues, running through the story and getting in a match or two online. Maybe if I was better at the game, I might be more involved in FUT, but eh.... I have not experienced the bugs that I have heard about. The gameplay is pretty good, but I think I have to give PES a try considering everyone's view here.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@DarthFooty

The gameplay is pretty good, but I think I have to give PES a try considering everyone's view here.

Word of recomandation, try PES demo when its out, at first you will find it weird, but play a dozen of game or so and you'll should know wether you like it or not.

LiverpoolKlopp 5 years ago
Liverpool FC, England 0 459

PES's career mode is a mile better than fifa's. But FIFA announced they are making some changes in career mode so we will see.