Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Final FIFA Ultimate Team 17 Teams
Amerr30 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

I'm pretty positive a lot of people here play FIFA, even if there may not be too many playing the ultimate team mode.

FIFA 18 is about to be released in a week or so, and with that, FUT 17 is basically going to die. All that hard work that went into building your team will have to be lost, and you will have to start over from scratch. If you want to keep up with the fifa 'updates' that is.

So, since we can't carry over our teams from one fifa to the next, let's at least share them here?

Give them one last parade before we completely forget them and leave them to rot.

This is mine:

enter image description here

I suppose if anyone want to have their ass kicked by this team, leave your XB1 GamerTag.

BTW: If you can't tell, that is:

----Lemar - Lacazette - Thauvin

-----Sanson - Fabinho - Giuliano

Djibril Sidibe - Perrin - Marquinos - Fernandes

-------------- Lopes

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I'm pretty positive a lot of people here play FIFA, even if there may not be too many playing the ultimate team mode.

FIFA 18 is about to be released in a week or so, and with that, FUT 17 is basically going to die. All that hard work that went into building your team will have to be lost, and you will have to start over from scratch. If you want to keep up with the fifa 'updates' that is.

So, since we can't carry over our teams from one fifa to the next, let's at least share them here?

Give them one last parade before we completely forget them and leave them to rot.

This is mine:

I suppose if anyone want to have their ass kicked by this team, leave your XB1 GamerTag.

Comments
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

My favourite teams this year:
1st nomination (ig switching Kante with Shaara, then Shaara with Mertens)

my 2nd nomination (don't know where I got pic from this squad)enter image description here
Then I've sold everything, tried toty Ronaldo & Messi, sold all the coins and kept playing with remaining untradeable guys which weren't tossed into sbs's :D enter image description here

Amerr30 7 years ago Edited

You should post YOUR team though..

As awesome and expensive those teams might be :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

You should post YOUR team though..

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

these were my teams mate

Amerr30 7 years ago

Damn.. Still got them?

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

just these untradeables, sold all the possible coins, got more than 100€ for that so I can get FIFA 18 basically for free, but not sure if I want to spend that much time on it again..

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Dont have time for fifa any more 😐😐😐

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@quikzyyy Did you calculate the extra money for the broken controller? ;P

alferroa 7 years ago
Liverpool, Indonesia 63 178

Here's my final squad:

FIRST TEAM:

SECOND TEAM (NLW):

Not really a super impressive team, but now I'm in D1 with these team, so not complaining.