Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Football ask and answer game
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

So here is a fun simple concept for a game to have on the forum. Its simple, the first person on the thread ask a question, then the next person answer the question and ask another one, third one answer the second person question and ask their own, fourth person repeat by answering third person question and asking a question of their own and this goes on. Obviously, the question cannot be too specific as you never know who is gonna answer you. Anyway, here I go:

What defender is your favorite in the Premier League?

Comments
liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Yes. He's a level above professional football.

Will arda turn leave this winter?

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

Wouldnt be suprised!

Can Burnley keep up their good form this season and where will they finish?

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

No, but they’ll likely finish top 10

Will Barcelona win the UCL?

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

Comes down to Messi, but I still believe they're the favorites to win it.

Do you agree with promising players who choose to go play in crap leagues like the Chinese to fill their pockets with lots of money (even though they already make millions) instead of playing in top leagues? Recent example would be Bakambu.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

No, I do not, Bakambu in particular is a tragedy, really expected him to go to a bigger team at one point and suceed there. Shame. :(

Which smaller team is gonna suprise us the most in europe (CL or Europa League)?

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Atalanta in EL.

Who was better, Romario or Fat Ronaldo?

amir_keal 6 years ago

R9 imo

Will Coutinho make a huge impact like Luis Suarez did?

kyoekyar 6 years ago
12 163

I doubt. I really wish him to become one of the world's best. As you can see from my profile pic, I'm a big fan of Brazil team. I want every brazilian players to succeed but coutinho still haven't convinced me yet. I wish I'm wrong.

do you think PSG can win UCL this year?

amir_keal 6 years ago

They can, but I don't think they will.

Which teams will get top 4 in Serie A?

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Excellent thread!!!!

1. Napoli
  2. Juventus
  3. Inter Milan
  4. AS Roma

Do you think MBappe would do well, if they join Real Madrid now? And why? (taking the fact that their mid is not producing now)

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

I don't know how well he would do but he would propably be more dangerous than Benzema at the very least and offer more pace than either him or Ronaldo when going foward. He would propably score more goal and help the team win some more game at the very least.

Who do you think will win the Carabao Cup (English League Cup) this year? City, Chelsea or Arsenal? Or maybe Bristol? :P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I don't know how well he would do but he would propably be more dangerous than Benzema at the very least and over more pace than either him or Ronaldo when going foward. He propably score more goal and help the team win some more game at the very least.

Who do you think will win the Carabao Cup (English League Cup) this year? City, Chelsea or Arsenal? Or maybe Bristol? :P

liomessi10 6 years ago

not gonna say city. will say Chelsea instead ;-))

Apart from De Bruyne, who do you think has been Man City's most influential player this season:
Aguero
Sterling
Sane
Gabriel Jesus
David Silva
Other (please specify!)

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Sterling

What will it take for referees to be finally punished for their mistakes?

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

It would take alien race with the mean and the menace of blowing the earth unless each country football federation finally agree to punish ref seriously for their mistake.

If Ronaldo and Messi don't win Ballon d'or 2018, who will win it?

• History

It would take alien with the mean and the menace of blowing the earth unless each country football federation finally agree to punish ref seriously for their mistake.

If Ronaldo and Messi don't win Ballon d'or 2018, who will win it?

liomessi10 6 years ago Edited

De bruyne

Who do you think will be griezmanns next club?

• History

De bruyne

Who do you will be griezmanns next club?

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Who do think??? you will be griezmanns next club?

Although I think it would be Manchester United.

Why do you think Lingard is the best player of MU's the past months? Because he's that good or because Mou's tactic favor workers instead of creativity?

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I think he had talent, but work on his consistency and workrate is obvious, so I wouldn't credit Mourinho with it. Lingard could suceed under different coaches.

Is MLS good place for South American talents?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

If he adapt and his willing to work, I see no reason why it couldn't be. After all, some of them adapt in similar league in Europe so I think it should be fair.

Have you heard about what the ref of PSG vs Nantes did? And if yes, what do you think about it?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

bump?

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

I thought I had answered this already D: But yea, it was pretty damn funny and unprofessional at the same time. He has sort of apologized ever since and got suspended.

Should Copa del Rey switch to a format like the FA cup, instead of home and away games?