Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Football clubs bought for money-laundering by Criminals
Comments
Heisinburg1 12 years ago
AC Milan, Netherlands 3 16

"footaholic" stop hating on trolls, were here to make your life better, without us this site would have no recognition. and you bitchs think you can stop us, de pudra de madre you fckign pig baster.d, stay away from us trolls or else we gonna fuck all of you up, let this be a warning to everyone stay the f uck away from my troll members.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

God... I was looking forward to just 1 person with a reaction to these findings, but NO... it's just this asshole talking nonsense. I never even spoke to you once and this thread has nothing to do with you. Get a fukcing life. You people sicken me.

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

heisinburg1 got the wrong shoes for the wrong occasion as always.. -_-"

Ibracadabra 12 years ago
Seattle Sounders FC, United States 1 46

Is there any evidence of this happening? She just gives hypothetical situations based on the fact that some of the conditions in football club ownership are right for laundering to occur.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@Ibracadabra:
 it is an ongoing series.  This article (<http://blog.emiratesstadium.info/archives/19645>) aims to corroborate the hypotheticals with real-world examples.  It's a bit longer, so be warned. It's not black and white but I think she does an excellent job with the available information.