Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Football Prediction: Tuchel
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

So, what do you guys think? Will Tuchel manage again next season? And if he does, where will he go? Right now, he is mostly being linked with Arsenal and PSG but there are still people who think he might go to Bayern. What do you think?

Comments
tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Well hope he has a strong caracter, he looks like my old French teacher of high school. Does not have Simeone or Gatuso charisma, hope I’m wrong lol.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tiki We'll see but I don't expect miracle, anyway, I really hope he will influence the team style of playing in a more direct manner. PSG are very good at keeping possession but they try to walk the ball in the net with too much pass imo which doesn't work at all against top team in europe. Tuchel was really good at using the speed of his player to their full extend at Dortmund, often managing to get a few 2 on 1 situation against the goaler in a single game. His biggest weakness as Croatian said is the defense.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

PSG is an interesting one, this is one that may happen.

It's nearly confirmed, but not by board or even Nasser. It's chosen by Emir of Qatar, which is basically their owner. I think he will do alright, very similar style to Pep and likes to research a lot like Emery. He will be a lot harsher in man management, it's what PSG needs because Emery maybe was too soft, but on the other hand it's risky because he may lose dressing room. I doubt he will get full power though, and I also doubt Neymar will be any happier. However, I doubt his previous success would mean he will meet PSG's targets. Emery won Europa League 3 times in a row, so he would know how to use players domestically and in europe, but he didn't go further than Round OF 16. I wish Tuchel good luck though, he might not win, but competitive edge may improve.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@amir Yeah, I agree, his mentality seem like a plus when compared to Emery, still think he won't be given full control like he would like but maybe he will be able to make thing better nevertheless.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@amir Yeah, I agree, only his mentality seem like a plus when compared to Emery, still think he won't be given full control like he would like but maybe he will be able to make thing better.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

100% now.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Good choice IMO, he will put balance in midfield rather than blindly believe Neymar, Cavani and Mbappe will sort it all out. I think PSG will be joy to watch next season.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Indeed, couldn't have said it better. Just hope he doesn't underestimate French football. It can be tough at time.