Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Formation website
amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

What website do you guys use for formation updates? Sadly, the website I use has not been reliable for many weeks now, and I'd want to know the formation team uses as accurately as possible.

I know sometimes a player will drift about, but I'd want to know like if a team is playing 3 atb, 4 atb... You get it.

Comments
Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I'm not exactly sure what you are looking for, but SofaScore has lineups minute after they are announced and also has heatmaps if you are interested in that.

Gennady 6 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

The official line-ups are announced one hour before kick-off of every match. So, I'm also not quite sure what you're looking for.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I tend to use Whoscored for just about anything relating formations and stats.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

@raimondo Same as Raimondo, if you wanna know which formation is favored by which team, Whoscored seem like the best site I know of.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@raimondo Same as Raimondo, if you wanna know which formation is favored by which team, Whoscored seem like the best site.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I used to use WhoScored for formation updates in game. Sometimes I could tell but not always. It’s not as reliable nowadays though. I think SofaScore and WhoScored have the same source though. They don’t update in game stuff as well. It’s not the biggest deal though.

Aleks77 6 years ago
Frosinone, Ukraine 0 2

SofaScore is really worth considering