Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

FR scouting #1 : Federico Chiesa.
tiki_taka 4 months ago
Barcelona, France 353 9458

Not really unknown since he got capped with squadra azura ( national team ), 21 yo, 1m80, pace, skills, speed, technical and clinical.

For me he got everything to be the next Italian star, Fiorentina will surely struggle to keep him away from big clubs radar.

Whats your impressions ?

Comments
Emobot7 4 months ago
399 9794

Very big talent, he and Moise Kean will be the future of the Italian NT team attack hopefully. They are going to be so lethal. :O And yeah, gonna be extremely hard for Fiorentina to keep him. Where do you guys think he gonna end up? I think he would be more needed at a team like Inter or Roma but Juve are likely to be interested by him as well.

tiki_taka 4 months ago

Yep imo Italians barely got transfered outside Italy, Juve already got Bernadeschi there, so yeah maybe Inter but he can be the perfect fit for a Spanish team, im thinking about Atletico Madrid.

amir_keal 4 months ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 65 2774

WC potential, easy 50 million. I prefer him to Pepe, but we aren't rumoured to him.

Emobot7 4 months ago
399 9794

@tiki I'm kinda hoping that if one player from Fiorentina ever goes to Atletico Madrid it will be Giovanni Simeone, for obvious reason. :P But yeah, he could be a potential target. Still think it would be a hard move to realize, like you said yourselve, its barely happen that any Italian player leave the country and those that do it find it pretty hard. So what I'm thinking is that while the move to Atletico wouldn't be impossible, I think its less likely than him moving at a club like Inter. Even more so if Icardi is sold this summer.

@amir 50M for him would be a pretty good deal for him imho. Here hoping he live up to the hype. Wouldn't mind seeing him at arsenal but that would be a very long shot sadly. :(

tiki_taka 4 months ago

Yep didn’t played in Italy last game, something really exciting is under construction in Italy with players like Kean, Spinazolla and the youth with experienced players like Verrati and Juve defenders...