Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

France vs Iceland
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

The last game of the quarter final and I gotta say that I'm quite excited. If France keep playing at the same level they did before and Iceland do the same, this might actually be a very good game. We're propably not gonna see a lof of goal and France will need to be very prudent about throw in, thats actually one of Iceland strong point if I remember correctly. Deschamp himself said they had counter-measure wich is proof they are taking this into account. My worry is that the player weaken their guard and doesn't take the opponent seriously. Iceland has proven they are a very decent and dangerous team and if France is to reach the semi, they'll need to take them seriously. Please share your opinion here! :D

Comments
SoccerBoss 8 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

France will have the majority of possession, but I'm calling for an Iceland upset.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@SoccerBoss Indeed, that seem likely in my opinion.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I would love Island to go through but ain't gonna happen, France is not England.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@quikzyyy Thats still not completely sure in my opinion.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Iceland did a miracle, but they were mainly helped by the English...

Rowley 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

Iceland may of done a miracle, but France hardly ever mess up and play like England have/are doing/done

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

well well well, that was fast 4-0 at half time, waiting for the real final vs Germany.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@Tiki Indeed, 4-0 at half time was incredible, I was suprised to see Iceland scoring 2 at the second half, they were very brave and they have earned my respect. Like you say, I think the winner of Germany vs France is very likely to win the Euro and to be sincere, I really hope it is France, it would be quite a feat to win this competion and I think it would be nice if they could make their people happy with this. I think they also have enough quality, what they are gonna need is to be solid and to have a bit of luck as well. If they have those, I think they can win. Allez les bleu!

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Why did france have to score. If it was 4-2 i would have got 15 points