Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Fred (Shakhtar Donestsk) and Diogo Dalot (FC Porto) join Manchester United
Comments
iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

fantastic signings. Mourinho's football is one thing, but his staff are doing an excellent job at scouting.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

fred is great buy but definitely a direct threat to pogba and herrera 's position.
pogba will have a huge pressure to perform when he is back.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Fred is great player, and United was best pick for him. He should easily start in midfield, and maybe Pogba finally shows his worth.

As for Dalot, stuff I know about him is that he's apparently very talented, didn't play much at Porto, however had 2 assists in his debut or something. Atleast this signing reminds me of time when United did fantastic with scouting and developing young talents.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Very excited indeed. I hope Mou can working out and utilize Fred and push Pogba to his potential

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

I'm really not that hyped for Dalot, for me, it sound like a potential flop who is just waiting to happen. Don't get me wrong, he sound like a talented young player but the fact he didn't play a full season at the senior level, I just don't know if he have really the potential to be consistent.

As for Fred, I agree with the rest of you guys, splendid signing, personally think he is going to replace Herrera and take care of linking the defense and attack which in turn will permit Pogba to be more creative.

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago Edited

I'm really not that hyped for Dalot

Big hint that Emo's a United fan, everyone. Hallelujah!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I'm really not that hyped for Dalot

Emo's a United fan, everyone. Hallelujah!

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@iHEART Lol, I was actually pretty close to becoming an United fan a few year back but then Mourinho arrived and I decided to wait and see how his team played. Wasn't won over by it to be sincere. :( But seriously, as a neutral, its hard not to love United a bit, they got great player and a legacy to live up to. The fact they got a lot of fan on the forum also help. :)

• History

@iHEART Lol, I was actually pretty close to becoming an United fan a few year back but then Mourinho arrived and I decided to wait and see how his team played. But seriously, as a neutral, its hard not to love United a bit, they got great player and a legacy to live up to. The fact they got a lot of fan on the forum also help. :)

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago Edited

Nothing to worry, it's just a small banter. Back to the subject, Fred just got injured his ankle, just a week before the start of the World Cup. Very big blow to us and his nation.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44405299

• History

back to the subject, Fred just got injured his ankle, just a week before the start of the World Cup. Very big blow to us and his nation.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44405299

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@iHEART Damn, and obviously, who injured him in training?
enter image description here
enter image description here