Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

French landmark burning
_Pelle_ 5 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

The cathedral of Notre Dame almost burning to the ground and I was there when it all started... I can barely imagine Paris without this iconic building. The two towers are probably saved but the roof and spire are gone.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The cathedral of Notre Dame almost burning to the ground and I was there when it all started... I can barely imagine Paris without this iconic building. The two towers are probably saved but the roof and spire is gone.

Comments
Marcus2011 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@lodatz

I don't know where do you get that information but I will have to read about it more because from what I know British used any tactics in warfare as longest the result was satisfactory. This is completely opposite to what I read. What are your sources?

As far as Americans, I have read about their ethnic cleansing campaigns. And revolution, I agree too it wasn't about their rights but greed for expansion and building their own "empire". Yet, founding fathers were incredibly profound and for every greedy reason they had, they also had good outcomes.

which has prompted the greatest period of peace and prosperity the world has ever known.

Eh, yes and no.. it just became a different kind of warfare. People are dying at less rate because big wars don't happen and ratio per capita is smaller yet military proxy wars, drug wars or criminal wars and economic wars are going on in every continent but western. I suggest to look into Brazil whose president was ousted through silent coup'detat and now once promising economy as well possible new powerful country is drowning in violent internal criminal and corruption wars. However, in the context of the West, yes West is seeing the most peaceful and prosperous times.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@lodatz

I don't know where do you get that information but I will have to read about it more because from what I know British used any tactics in warfare as longest the result was satisfactory. This is completely opposite to what I read. What are your sources?

As far as Americans, I have read about their ethnic cleansing campaigns. And revolution, I agree too it wasn't about their rights but greed for expansion and building their own "empire". Yet, founding fathers were incredibly profound and for every greedy reason they had, they also had good outcomes.

which has prompted the greatest period of peace and prosperity the world has ever known.

Eh, yes and no.. it just became a different kind of warfare. People are dying at less rate because big wars don't happen and ratio per capita is smaller yet military proxy wars, drug wars or criminal wars and economic wars are going in every continent but western. I suggest to look into Brazil whose president was ousted through silent coup'detat and now once promising economy as well possible new powerful country is drowning in violent internal criminal and corruption wars. However, in the context of the West, yes West is seeing the most peaceful and prosperous times.

Golefty 5 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

toxic thread

gnc500 5 years ago
Chelsea, Algeria 0 6

this would be distressing to see for a lot of people. I hope investigators can soon shun some light into this and find out more about the causes, and I dear hope to god that it wasn't arson..

Discussion Closed