Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Funny chant at McDonalds by Scousers
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607
Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

This song have been going for a while and its a real shame nobody ever mentioned it on FR, its really funny and class. For those interested, the song is inspired by "Sugar, Honey Honey", a song made by The Archies in 1969. My dad made me listen to the original a few week before I heard the fanmake song made for Salah and the rest of Liverpool squad. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

This song have been going for a while and its a real shame nobody ever mentioned it on FR, its really funny and class. For those interested, the song is inspired by "Sugar, Honey Honey". A song made by The Archies in 1969. My dad made me listen to the original a few week before I heard the fanmake song made for Salah and the rest of Liverpool squad. :)

Tiki_taka10 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 2 88

But we got Coutinhoooo taratata :p

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tiki How he's been for Barca as of now? I know he haven't scored a goal yet but how is he doing? I'm curious. :D

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

This was the first one I saw a few weeks back.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

This was the first one I saw a few weeks back.

Tiki_taka10 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 2 88

He’s adapting emo, trying to find his place/role.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 Yep, its the original. Pretty nice to see people received his song and proposition to use it positively. I think some others people could have discarded it as ridiculous. Its alway nice to see football fan being cool with each other. :D

@tiki Hopefully, he find it soon. After all, considering the pricetag for his move, Barca fan are untitled to expect big thing from him. :P

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Hey guys, here a variation I've been thinking of for PSG:
Neymar, Rabiot Rabiot, Edinson Cavani and they kept Verratti.