Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

GOAL LINE TECHNOLOGY IS NEEDED SOOOOO BAD!!!!!!
nandaYNWA 12 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

I'm not sure if anyone saw it, but Carroll's header was clearly over the line. I know I cant change the future or anything like that, but had their been goal line technology things would be a lot different. But it was not just this incident there have been many before it. I think we all remember Lampard's free kick against germany at the 2010 world cup. And just a few weeks ago with chelsea vs tottenham. It is desperately needed. When will the FA realise?

Comments
MatthewHerb 12 years ago
Liverpool, United States 5 72

It has to be done sooner or later...so unlucky. Anyway Carroll seems to be improving now. 

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

I think saying the ball was clearly over the line is a slight exaggeration, it was far from clear, considering the ball seemed like it was still ever so slightly hid behind the post it suggests it wasn't over the line. Would be useful if they can show some technology showing where the ball was like they did in the Chelsea-Spurs game.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

it was close....
we need it like hell though!

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

@nandaYNWA. Great performance by Carroll no doubt BUT the rule states that THE WHOLE BALL MUST CROSS THE LINE! In the replay everybody saw that 100% of the ball did NOT cross the line, therefore it is the CORRECT DECISION from the linesman.

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

For Liverpool fans who think this was a goal: 

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

goal line technology is DESPERATELY needed. but seriously, carrols header was not over the line. however goal line tech. is needed badly for euro's.