Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Goals
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Here you can link the most decisive and beautiful goals of the football history for you. The goals which made a team to win an important match, league, or final.

For me the most important goal was the Iniesta's one agains Netherlands. It was one of the greatest goals I've ever seen and I almost cried out of happiness.

Comments
thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

This one almost made me cry out of sadness haha.. But of course you are right! 
Myself, I really admire Beletti's goal vs Arsenal in the Champions League final of 05/06

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

I'm never going to forget this match in my life. I was in spain at the time for work with my brother who I rarely see. It was my birthday on the world cup day so we jus decided to drink and get destroyed all day. We stupidly put a bet of 300 euros each that spain would win by 3 goals, but then we smoked some weed and changed out bet for spain to just win it by 1, then boom iniestas volley :D!

I think suarez's handball to save them against Ghana then winning in PKs was pretty crazy/controversial.

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I love when players cry after scoring a goal, that is just so emotive and shows how much a simple goal was important for him... It makes me remember why i like watching football so much. -  last minute winner goal in the 99' UCL final. 

Tuanis 12 years ago

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Thierry Henry's goal against Leeds...

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Nico10 12 years ago

@CR7skillz 

This is the title which R. Madrid won with Cristiano Ronaldo's goal.

P.D. Ramos is my Idol :D

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

This is why we can't have nice things..
All joking aside The goal David villa scored in 2011 champions league final. Not only beautiful play by messi but amazing finishing and sealed the victory and the cup. 

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

This is one of the best goals i've ever seen.

Tuanis 12 years ago

@expertfootball11 that goal was just fantastic, it summarized his career until then in one beautiful and very important goal.

Nico10 12 years ago

Amazing goal by Hulk and it was also very important for Oporto.

Jaewon 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 73

For me, it was a miss 2007 - 2008 champions league final. When Terry missed, i cried.

Jaewon 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 73

(of happiness)

Nico10 12 years ago

One of the best goal of Roberto Carlos without shootig angle.

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Maradona's hand of god goal!!!Ha ha ha.