Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Good day
TheGame 11 years ago Edited
Manchester United 104 1380

Hey there fellow FR mates. I believe I've been a member of this website since the earlier parts of 2011 and a fan of United since 1999. I just love watching and analyzing football. I've also enjoyed (and would like to thank) this website for the quick highlights it provides for fans who've missed certain games. As much as i've enjoyed having intelligent conversations with my fellow fans here, I can't deny the fact that some things have frustrated me. It should be noted that the occasional racist comments, absolute disgusting language and the bitter accusations made by some fans (mostly by nonmembers who just use temporary accounts) have and will degrade this website. Having a friendly banter is one thing, but some things said on this website are truly repulsive. Although I will nonetheless actively comment, I really hope the moderators and the owners of FR do a more exemplary job of keeping certain so called "trolls" from commenting and dismantling legitimate conversations between fans.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hey there fellow FR mates. I believe i've been a member of this website since the earlier parts of 2011. I've been a devoted United supporter since 1999 when my uncle introduced me to them and took me to the semifinal game against Juventus at Old Trafford (Giggs's last minute equalizer, remember?). I just love watching and analyzing football. I've also enjoyed (and would like to thank) this website for the quick highlights it provides for fans who've missed certain games. As much as i've enjoyed having intelligent conversations with my fellow fans here, I can't deny the fact that some things have frustrated me. It should be noted that the occasional racist comments, absolute disgusting language and the bitter accusations made by some fans (mostly by nonmembers who just use temporary accounts) have and will degrade this website. Having a friendly banter is one thing, but some things said on this website are truely repulsive. Although I will nonetheless actively comment, I really hope the moderators and the owners of FR do a more exemplorary job of keeping certain so called "trolls" from commenting and dismantling legitimate conversations between fans.  

Comments
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Uh.....

nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

Yeah.....nah, no one read all of that.