Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

Good Movies That Aren't very well known.
_Marcos_ 3 years ago
Sporting CP, Portugal 13 242

I solute the footyroom comunity to share good movies that aren't very famous/popular. Any movie style is acceptable (Please no Drama/Romantic sh*t).

Here is my contrabuition:

Cheers

Comments
Eden17Hazard17 1 year ago Edited
Chelsea FC 156 4223

I'd recommend 'Get Out' (2017) for anyone who hasn't seen it.

I think it's pretty highly rated by those who have seen it, but since it's the director's first movie or big movie, its fairly low budget and the trailers/posters don't reveal the spoilers that make the movie so great, it gets overlooked by people.

Plenty of easter eggs, it's current, and although it sometimes gets listed as a horror, which probably puts off viewers if anything, it's more of a thriller/mystery with a bit of comedy.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I'd recommend 'Get Out' (2017) for anyone who hasn't seen it.

I think it's pretty highly rated but those who have seen it, but since it's the director's first movie or big movie, its fairly low budget and the trailers/posters don't reveal the spoilers that make the movie so great, it gets overlooked by people.

Plenty of easter eggs, it's current, and although it sometimes gets listed as a horror, which probably puts off viewers if anything, it's more of a thriller/mystery with a bit of comedy.

Yvan21 1 year ago
0 440

^ I second that

Dynastian98 1 year ago
Real Madrid 482 7117

Yi Yi: A One and a Two (directed by Edward Yang)

Croatian 1 year ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

The Secret in Their Eyes. Argentinean movie, but was fantastic through whole journey with even better plot twist at end. If you like thriller/mystery type of movies, you'll love this one.

richie4321 7 days ago
Manchester United, Philippines 0 30

Edge of Tomorrow?

Gennady 7 days ago
Manchester United, Russia 265 3370

Just watched "Sicario" 2015 and "White Boy Rick" 2018 both are very very good. Highly recommend em.