Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Good Movies That Aren't very well known.
_Marcos_ 7 years ago
Sporting CP, Portugal 15 264

I solute the footyroom comunity to share good movies that aren't very famous/popular. Any movie style is acceptable (Please no Drama/Romantic sh*t).

Here is my contrabuition:

Cheers

Comments
Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I'd recommend 'Get Out' (2017) for anyone who hasn't seen it.

I think it's pretty highly rated by those who have seen it, but since it's the director's first movie or big movie, its fairly low budget and the trailers/posters don't reveal the spoilers that make the movie so great, it gets overlooked by people.

Plenty of easter eggs, it's current, and although it sometimes gets listed as a horror, which probably puts off viewers if anything, it's more of a thriller/mystery with a bit of comedy.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I'd recommend 'Get Out' (2017) for anyone who hasn't seen it.

I think it's pretty highly rated but those who have seen it, but since it's the director's first movie or big movie, its fairly low budget and the trailers/posters don't reveal the spoilers that make the movie so great, it gets overlooked by people.

Plenty of easter eggs, it's current, and although it sometimes gets listed as a horror, which probably puts off viewers if anything, it's more of a thriller/mystery with a bit of comedy.

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

^ I second that

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Yi Yi: A One and a Two (directed by Edward Yang)

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

The Secret in Their Eyes. Argentinean movie, but was fantastic through whole journey with even better plot twist at end. If you like thriller/mystery type of movies, you'll love this one.

richie4321 5 years ago
Manchester United, Philippines 0 30

Edge of Tomorrow?

Gennady 5 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Just watched "Sicario" 2015 and "White Boy Rick" 2018 both are very very good. Highly recommend em.

Cidew1996 5 years ago Edited
Hull City, Canada 0 2

Before the flood is a documentary called GreatCanada

• History

Before the flood is a documentary called Great

MeadowsR 11 months ago
Manchester United 0 3
  1. Life in a Day - A documentary film about what it was like to live in 2010.
  2. What Maisie Knew - A story of a young girl who is caught in the middle of a custody battle.
  3. Krampus - A horror movie based on folklore.
  4. To End All Wars - A true story of Allied soldiers who are captured by the Japanese during World War II.
Alexrianna 9 months ago
Fulham, USA 10 14

The importance of Forum Posting Backlinks in SEO is that you can obtain many diverse backlinks for your website and generate traffic to your website. You'll get more traffic by targeting your forum posts if a topic isn't getting much visibility in search engines. Forum Posting is the practice of participating in online discussions at different forums on a particular topic. The motive is to drive traffic toward your website by putting your link in the forum signature.

EdwardMatthew 3 months ago Edited
Madura United, USA 0 15

• History

@Alexrianna That a wonderful information that you have given to us, this info is very important to me and I think that this is also important to other people who have their websites.

EdwardMatthew 2 months ago
Madura United, USA 0 15

@Marcos I have just scrolled your message and thought I should also tell you that last month I discovered a website from where we can watch all the movies and TV shows, and those shows that are not available in our country can be streamed on those websites. It allows you to access your desire content from anywhere around the world.

trevis 8 days ago
SK Pama, Botswana 0 2

hey