Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Gooners Meeting
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I know a lot of you guys are calling for Ramsey's head and I understand why! No one can blame you for doing that. But this is just me defending him. Poor guy is just having a bad form just like Torres or Carroll. 

Most Importantly, we have to also remember that he's just 21 and he experienced a nightmare injury where the whole world came to support him. This form could be because of that as well. It's similar to what happened to Eduardo and Rosicky. 

He's young and has a lot of potential. The late Gary Speed didn't make him the youngest captain of Wales for no reason. Wenger didn't pick him for no reason. I know he'll come out stronger than ever! 

Opinions are more than welcome.

Arsenal forever! 

Comments
Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

Well said. I hope he doesn't turn out like Bentley or Eduardo. He needs to get his head down and work his ass off now. 

Jairzinho 12 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 4 33

We need a proper central defender and a good partner for RVP. Gervinho is useless

neshwar 12 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 8 567

i still stand by him but loosing confidence each games he plays, hopefuly he proves doubters wrong though, he does scores important goals like against sunderland & dortmund (cl 1st round). he juz needs to add up pace during counter attack n not to slow down the tempo n laboured like how he did today against wigan. if he improves his awareness of teamates movement n practice his shooting skills he cud b a reliable backup for arteta

neshwar 12 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 8 567

gervinho like ramsey shud improve on his shooting abilities, i trust his crossing though, bear in mind he's not match fit n looked jaded after african cup of nations. shud play regularly n give walcott the constant threat for his place

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Arsenal fans used to stand by there players. It saddens me to see the fickleness of some of them these days. The boy is 21 years old and is playing in his FIRST full season.  Give him a f***ing break. Sure, he's been terrible but I blame Wenger more for playing him when he's obviously low on confidence.  Just give him time, I have faith he'll come good.

Official_Arsenal 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 0 10

I don't know why you guys blame Ramsey for today, he did nothing to make us loose against Wigan. I'd say Wojciech Szczesny is the one who was "under" performing today.

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Ramsey is awesome. But I do admit that he's been under performing recently. Just give him some time and he'll be back splitting defenses in no time, ha! 

Form is temporary, Class is permanent. Lesgo!

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

Ramsey's current form may be on a slippery slope, but give him time and he will be a world class player!

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

he needs time to improve.. that's all there is.. overall, he will be a great player in the near future..