Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Greatest comebacks
Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

What is your favorite and greatest comeback in football? The one you feel emotionally attached to or perhaps left you very entertained.

To me greatest comeback in history was Wayne Rooney growing his hair back.. i thought everything was lost and it was impossible but he proved me and everyone else wrong.

on serious note here is mine:

and ofcourse entire 2012 CL campaign was all about comebacks and doing impossible

Comments
Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Oh forgot about this one, Belgium vs Japan in world cup. Remember missing like the last 3 minute of the match because of my stream and wandering why it didn't seem like the Belgium player were preparing themselve to go to extra time. XD

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I thought that Belgium should have had in the bottle. I was deeply confused why they were loosing in the first place. It must have been great one for you but to me it felt like they were supposed to beat Japan anyway with the talent of players they had at their disposal.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus Fair enough, I was also confused they were struggling so much at first but to be honest, what was impressive for me was that both Japan did very good at first and that they were able to comeback and win in the 90 time. I seriously thought it was going to extra-time. Last minute win are alway amazing to me.

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@Marcus2011 Yes and recently they said they cleansed the league off the corruption. Reality? The guy who gets all the calls and money is simply a different team president.

I could write 100 pages of each year about corruption but I would bore everyone. This corruption had such a bad impact towards our national team. Besides few players if being a national player would not raise value or gather women and likes at instagram most of them would not even bother to play for their country.

gnc500 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Algeria 0 6

was deeply confused why they were loosing in the first place. It must have been great one for you but to me it felt like they were supposed to beat Japan anyway with the talent of players they had at their disposal.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

was deeply confused why they were loosing in the first place. It must have been great one for you but to me it felt like they were supposed to beat Japan anyway with the talent of players they had at their disposal.

xender discord
omegle

Madridista11 5 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Add Liverpool-Barca to the list!

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Madridista Well said. XD

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

This ain’t a remembered one but Manchester United v Olympiakos during David Moyes first season. Only because we were so sh*t under his tenure, but it really was sensational given how badly we were in the league that season, and how good the Greek side was.

Dunno what happened to Olympiakos.

Also FULHAM vs JUVENTUS 5-4 Dempsey with a peach 🍑.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Add those CL games on the list