Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Guardiola to Chelsea & Scholes for another Season
Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Roman Abramovich to offer 4-year-deal worth 40 million pounds after tax to secure Pep Guardiola.
And Paul Scholes wants to play on for another season. 

Comments
Gennady 12 years ago

This is what I think will happen, my summer predictions:
Harry Redknapp to become a new England National Team boss and Tottenham will offer a major deal to Jose Mourinho, and Mourinho will become a new manager of Tottenham.
Pep Guardiola will surely accept Roman's deal and will become new Chelsea's manager.
and Roberto Mancini to get sacked if he won't win the league.

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Pep Guardiola won't leave Barcelona this year... and he said that if he leave Barça someday he will give himself a break, a year away of football management. Also Guardiola isn't a money hunter he won't join a team only because of money.

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

Ya there is no way Pep would leave barca. As for mourinho, i hope he goes to totenham

Gennady 12 years ago

I'm only saying that Pep will join Chelsea, because a year ago or so Pep said in the interview that after Barcelona he wants to try English premier League, and with all the rumours surrounding him leaving Camp Nou, I think that there's a chance that it could happen.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I really don't see Pep leaving Barca. But I would love to see what he would bring to the EPL!

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Scholes will stay and Uncle Pep's not leaving barca, 

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

TheSun Sucks nuff said

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

It could be great for BPL, but everybody knows he won't come.

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

BPL dont need him.. btw, he will stay..

Gennady 12 years ago

Latest reports saying that, Roman Abramovich has turned his attention to Pep Guardiola and Laurent Blanc as he looks to finally solve Chelsea's managerial conundrum.

The Stamford Bridge club are looking for their eighth manager since the Russian billionaire took over in 2003.

And Abramovich is reportedly prepared to hand Barcelona boss Guardiola a whopping £40 million over four years to quit the European champions.

I would be happy the French trainer quits . And he'll do well in BPL.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

40mil is a little excessive dont u think? And guardiola would need a few years to succeed. When he took over barca he was the youth manager so he already knew everything he needed to do

@raimondo , With my respect , I disagree : RM annd FCB want Neymar for 55 million € . Historicaly, Guardiola,as player and mananger he cost more than 40 million€

rescue_secure 12 years ago
England 25 1357

roman abrahmovic seems to ave lost it! i neva understood the logic of hirin a coach just coz he was succesful wid another club! wid the way baraca are playin, even i cud be their coach coz they are truly remarkable and frankly speakin they don give a shit who is coachin em coz they are very capable of doin it all by emselves! 
and scholes stayin another year?? y???? are there no new players?? y rely on oldies?? wen therez amazin talent like cleverley y not play him instead?? y not look into the future rather than lookin into the past! this shows that united are weak and desperate! alex ferguson seems to be wantin cheap labour! wonder wat hez done wid all that money he got from c.ronaldo!!!

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@rescue_secure

It just shows that Fergie is still relying to his FERGIE'S FLEDGLINGS