Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Guus Hiddink Apreciation Thread
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

I know this come from a bit out of nowhere, but I really apreciate this guy. Was thinking about him at one point and I found this article which I thought was interesting: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/12168259/Chelsea-players-very-happy-with-interim-manager-Guus-Hiddink-and-I-want-him-to-stay-says-John-Obi-Mikel.html

I know Chelsea fan are the only one who really care about Hiddink most of the time but if anyone else care to share their opinion on him. IMO, he's a great manager, maybe not the kind to win you trophy but those than can easily keep a club in good form with a good atmosphere going which make a perfect interim manager by the way. :D

Comments
Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Hiddink is our saviour. He really is the perfect interim manager as you said.

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

I used to think him and Ancelotti were the same person when I was younger. Other than that I don't have much recollection of him as a manager :/

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Yvan Lol, I guess they do look a bit alike, well, when Hiddink doesn't have his glass that is. :P

@Eden Yeah, he seem a like a very good interim manager and a easy person to work with. Leave a bit a space for the player, tell them when he think they did something wrong and deal with any problem quickly without bringing them up later. I think I'd like to be like him if I was a manager. :)

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

I bet you Mauricio Pochettino is not so fond of him

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golefty Well, maybe, but at the very least, he didn't push him after losing the title like Danny Rose did. :P