Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Harry Kane is a meme ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

So a couple games ago, Eriksen whipped in this cross which seemed to go in untouched hence the goal was awarded to Eriksen, but Harry Kane appealed to the FA or whoever is in charge, and got the goal to be awarded to him, after the game.

0:50 in the video

For most people, it became clear that Kane wanted the goal in his pursuit of the Golden Boot, hoping to catch up to Mo Salah. To me it seems desperate and selfish, but if Eriksen is okay with it, it shouldn't be a big deal, right?

Well it has turned into a meme, with everyone mocking Kane for the appeal.

First there was this...

and this...

and now there is also this after Salah scored 1 of Liverpool's 3 goals in their 3-0 win over Bournemouth...

and even this from Roma ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Surely more to come :P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So a couple game ago, Eriksen whipped in this cross which seemed to go in untouched hence the goal was awarded to Eriksen, but Harry Kane appealed to the FA or whoever is in charge, and got the goal to be awarded to him, after the game.

For most people, it became clear that Kane wanted the goal in his pursuit of the Golden Boot, hoping to catch up to Mo Salah. To me it seems desperate and selfish, but if Eriksen is okay with it, it shouldn't be a big deal, right?

First there was this...

and this...

and now there is also this...

So a couple games ago, Eriksen whipped in this cross which seemed to go in untouched hence the goal was awarded to Eriksen, but Harry Kane appealed to the FA or whoever is in charge, and got the goal to be awarded to him, after the game.

First there was this...

and this...

and now there is also this...

Comments
Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

It appears that Harry Kane has won the Grand National

https://twitter.com/BedfordBluesRFC/status/985249072465563653

And the Chinese Grand Prix as well.
enter image description here

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Some good memes but most of them got overused and unfunny in short time. Especially on reddit and twitter.

Honestly, I don't think ball touched him, atleast from that angle (which is probably best view of situation). And saying that in media while Eriksen has been quite whole time, also saying 'I swear on my daughters' life' or something in those lines is ridiculous IMO. He cares way too much for one goal that won't even change situation in Golden Boot race.

I'll be glad when Salah wins it over him.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Me as well, it would be really shitty if Kane won it now, especially after going as far as stealing other people goal. Though I still think it is technically possibly he barely touched the ball (obviously didn't shift in goal either so I don't know why he would feel the need to claim it).

@Eden17 Lol, Harry Kane is now on the same level as John Terry back when he was a meme, he take every goal and success for himself. XD

sicomo 6 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 0 67

I would be pissed if Kane won the golden boat by one goal difference ahead of Salah

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Lol, Bellerin is getting good with the banter, defo need to keep him now. ;)

@sicomo Agreed mate, agreed.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Where is the original footage?

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

should have used high magnifying VAR to see if his hair touches the ball

jakecrew 4 years ago
Nancy, France 5 22

LOL