Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Harry Kane to replace CR7 - Marca's poll
tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Real's fans want Harry Kane (200.000 votes) with 26%.

2nd places are both: Edison Cavani and Mauro Icardi (14%)

I would go for Kane too.

Do you think Kane can fill the shoes Ronaldo left behind? With aging Modric, Ramos and Marcelo? With Ronaldo, obviously he could make the best out of the mid, even if they are a bit under perform...

I have a feeling this would be risky for Kane. Barcelona with Coutinho, Dembele and still on form Messi will be dangerous while Kane will be compared to Ronaldo... that would be heavy as hell

But on the other hand, Kane is the best Real can have now IMO...

What do you guys think?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I would go for Kane too.

Do you think Kane can fill the shoes Ronaldo left behind? With aging Modric, Ramos and Marcelo? With Ronaldo, obviously he could make the best out of the mid, even if they are a bit under perform...

I have a feeling this would be risky for Kane. Barcelona with Coutinho, Dembele and still on form Messi will be dangerous while Kane will be compare to Ronaldo...

What do you guys think?

I would go for Kane too.

I have a feeling this would be risky for Kane. Barcelona with Coutinho, Dembele and still on form Messi will be dangerous while Kane will be compare to Ronaldo... that would be heavy as hell

What do you guys think?

Comments
amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Lol, Kane is leagues away for Ronaldo. What he has achieved during United and Madrid is incredible. What has Kane achieved again? 0 trophies, let that sink in.

Dynastian98 6 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Icardi might be the best possible replacement for Ronaldo. Kane isn't a poacher, although he is an exceptionally good forward. I'd wish we could get a poacher like Lewandowski or Icardi. Our team doesn't necessarily need a forward who is capable of dropping back, assuming we play the same style. However, with Lopetegui's arrival, the style could change and Kane could become a more viable option.

It's not really about replacing Ronaldo's contribution with one specific player, but with multiple. Spreading the goals/assists around is important for us, so purchasing a few players like Hazard, Kane, etc. would be a great decision from Perez.

The one thing we will surely miss from Ronaldo is the insane mental fortitude that he has. No matter who we get, there isn't a player on the same psychological level as Ronaldo in the world. All those big-game performances, ruthless hat-tricks, the calming presence before major finals... those intangibles are gone from the squad with Ronaldo's departure. The closest to his mentality might be Ramos, but all the other players don't come close (even though many of them have played in multiple CL finals).

• History

Icardi might be the best possible replacement for Ronaldo. Kane isn't a poacher, although he is an exceptionally good forward. I'd wish we could get a poacher like Lewandowski or Icardi.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Amir: see, thats what im talking about

@Dyn: Yeah. You guys are going to miss that part bad. He is the true kind of responding to hatres, critics by annoying them even more, with goals too.

Thats why he has so many haters and lovers...

There are so many with: haters make me stronger hipster bullsh!t... Ronaldo acts as its said.

Ramos and Marcelo.

Im not sure if Real is going to be much weaker, consider a decent replacement. But you guys definitely ia going to miss that.

• History

Amir: see, thats what im talking about

@Dyn: Yeah. You guys are going to miss that part bad. He is the true kind of responding to hatres, critics by annoying them even more, with goals too.

Thats why he has so many haters and lovers...

There are so many haters make me stronger hipster bullsh!t... Ronaldo acts as its said.

Ramos and Marcelo.

Im not sure if Real is going to be much weaker, consider a decent replacement. But you guys definitely ia going to miss that.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Kane is the only player that was consistant enough with goals so he might be the solution but I just don't see him leaving Spurs.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11429

Kane would be a great option for Real imo, especially considering the new manager. They wouldn't be obviously the same kind of player. But the way I see it, Kane just don't have the gut to make such a move, nor the mentality or ambition. So I really doubt it happen.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I second Dy, Icardi would be my first choice. There's no player to fill Ronaldos abscense so they need two high profile players unless Bale becomes the monster he was during his last seasons at Spurs. It's gonna be interesting to see how Real deal with the transition. They have a good squad and should handle it just fine at least domestically, UCL will be a whole new challenge for them with out the man that's been top scorer the last 6 seasons.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

this would prove modric's worth more than ronaldo

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Asensio Kane Bale, not too bad.

I'd like to see Kane leave and find success elsewhere tbh.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Gareth Bale imo, Bale if used as a main threat can do wonders. Ascensio with more playing time, and Vinicius for the future. Rodrigo of Valencia as a back up could be a decent option. Kane is going nowhere imo this season. Higuain is on the market and Icardi will need to force the move to Madrid.