Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Hello everyone! Introducing myself
XaviFCB 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona 1 1

Hi guys! I'm Xavi (like the football player) and I'm from Barcelona aswell. I daily enter this site since 3 years ago and I finally decided to join the community to discuss and have fun with you. I'm a crazy fan of Barcelona of course, but as a "freak" of football and watcher of every league I have some feelings after FCB in some countries (Arsenal, Juventus, Feyenoord because I lived one year in Rotterdam, or Borussia [Not as the "new Borussia fans", since Rosicky times because it's my favourite player, I play football since I was a kid in the midfield, and I always have seen his way of playing and I would want to think that I have similarities differences aside of course... hehe.] For that reason the midfielders are my favourites and more valuated players.
PD: If someone can tell my how to change the profile pic, the new one of the little Mozart doesn't upload at the change photo.
Thanks for reading and big hug! :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hi guys! I'm Xavi (like the football player) and I'm from Barcelona aswell. I daily enter this site since 3 years ago and I finally decided to join the community to discuss and have fun with you. I'm a fan of Barcelona of course, but as a "freak" of football and watcher of every league I have some feelings in some countries (Arsenal, Juventus, Feyenoord because I lived one year in Rotterdam, or Borussia [Not as the "new Borussia fans", since Rosicky times because it's my favourite player, I play football since I was a kid in the midfield, and I always have seen his way of playing and I would want to think that I have similarities differences aside of course... hehe.] For that reason the midfielders are my favourites and more valuated players.
PD: If someone can tell my how to change the profile pic, the new one of the little Mozart doesn't upload at the change photo.
Thanks for reading and big hug! :)

Comments
SoccerBoss 9 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

"Thanks for reading and big hug! :)"

Wow, seems like your very nice. FootyRoom is a very fun place, especially when there's big arguments, I just hope you'll actually stay here and participate.

The problem concerning your profile pic is not new. I experience it as well when I try to change my own. What I do is upload it like 5 times and then do it from a another computer or your mobile device. It probably won't work right away, so you'll have to wait a couple of days as well.

kambingku 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Germany 24 214

Welcome ! i hope u are not another ****, a barcelona and la liga fanatic fanboy

Edited by mod: please consider this as a warning. Dont bash other member(s) when it's not related to your discussion

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Welcome !

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Welcome to FR.

Regarding the profile picture issue. I spent a couple of month trying to change my own and I believe it is hard to do so because FR has specifications for the picture which they dont mention. Try making it a perfect square or just reduce the size of it.

Any other questions you have Ill be happy to help you, but since you are an old user of the site you might already know enough..

I hope you stay around, we need new users to make the forum an even more active place.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

welcome to fr and be sure to be here regularly.
for the picture just try to make it a perfect square and not too small

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Lol, hi thank you guys for me being the center of the attention :)
Welcome here, ***
Edited by mod: dont get provoked and attack others.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Welcome mate. Sounds like a sincere football fan!!! Great. Please be ware of the community rules.

Btw, the profile pic issue is a bit problematic, and sometimes it takes time to flush the cache too. :D

@kambingku & @tiki: please dont fight here.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Actually didnt attack anyone...

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Welcome to FR mate! Nice to have new members!

kambingku 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Germany 24 214

lol, wanna fight? set up a place and time, lets meet up and fight like a real man. lol

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@kambingku: not cool man. Plz consider as a warning now or we must take further actions.

NovaRuk 9 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Yay! Another Barca fan. ;)
P.S Please don't ask me why I support Real Madrid too.

ChelseaRox10 9 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Welcome :)