Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me.
Veruda 6 years ago
Hajduk Split, Croatia 1 3

Greetings from Croatia.

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Greeting Veruda! Welcome to the wonderful community of Footyroom. While its true the forum is has been a bit slow recently, don't worry, it is still occupied and visited often by some very great user. I really hope you'll enjoy your time here and will become an active and great user on the forum. Talking about Croatia, we got another great user who come from there, his name actually Croatian and he support Bayern. :D Anyway, great to have you on board, if you need help with anything, just tell me, I'll try get back to you as soon as I can. ;D

SoccerBoss 6 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Im not Croatian but I'm still a great user. Rules of the forum are simple: EPL sucks, La Liga is the best.

Louis15 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 0 59

I'm a simple men, I see a pink floyd reference and I like.
By the way I have been to Split many time and I have even seen Hajduk play against FC Barcelona over there 3 or 4 years ago ;)! Great city and great team!
Greatings from France

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Veruda Don't listen to SoccerBoss. EPL for the win. :P

@Louis And just like that, you managed to make me jealous. ;P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Soccer Don't listen to him. EPL for the win. :P

@SoccerBoss Don't listen to him. EPL for the win. :P

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Oh hey man! Finally some Croatian guy in these forums. Welcome! Aswell nice to see Hajduk fan here.

Pink Floyd reference in title, I already like you lmao.

Veruda 6 years ago Edited
Hajduk Split, Croatia 1 3

Hey people. I am very glad to see so many replies to my introduction. I follow this site for a long period of time but recently decided to make a profile. Actually, I'm from Istra,city of Pula. Beautiful coastal city with amazing beaches and rich history.
I love to watch all the leagues. You can find great clubs and players all around Europe. Looking forward to meet new people on this site and to have fun.

@ Emobot7
@ SoccerBoss
@ Louis 15
@ Croatian

...thank you guys so much. Correct me if I spell something wrong, I'd appreciate it.
I can teach you few words of Croatian language if you like.

P.S. Pink Floyd, Queen, The Doors, Whitesnake...just bring it :-)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hey people. I am very glad to see so many replies to my introduction. I follow this site for a long period of time but recently decided to make a profile. Actually, I'm from Istra,city of Pula. Beautiful coastal city with amazing beaches and rich history.
I love to watch all the leagues. You can find great clubs and players all around Europe. Looking forward to meet new people on this site and to have fun.

@ Emobot7
@ SoccerBoss
@ Louis 15
@ Croatian

...thank you guys so much. Correct me if I spell something wrong, I'd appreciate it.
I can learn you few words of Croatian language if you like.

P.S. Pink Floyd, Queen, The Doors, Whitesnake...just bring it :-)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Nice new profile pic btw. ;)