Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Hello people
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

Hello, I'm a somewhat new football fan. I've alway liked the sport but it was with the 2014 world cup I realised how big the beautiful game was. After that, it wasn't long before I became obsessed with it. I learned as much as I could about what had happened in european football in recent year and I think I'm pretty up to date with what is going on now. I've never been one to join forum and such thing before since I'm somewhat reserved (that and my first language isn't english) but I'm trying to work on it. Also, the community here seem real nice and somewhat more mature than other site and forum I saw before, that's why I tought it could be nice to try and join in. I don't really have a favorite team (even tough I do have some team I like more than other) and I think of myself as someone who simply appreciate good football. So, that's it from me, I'm looking foward to be a part of the community.

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Yvan @Liomessi When there will be enough of us bot on the internet, we'll just go "Destroy, Eliminate" and you all be in deep poopoo. :P

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Emo is nolonger new. He has developed so much in football world it's amazing!

Already feel like I am being surpassed. punch in @emo' le faaacceeeeee

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Emo is nolonger new. He has developed so much in football world it's amazing!

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tuan_jinn Thanks! I still consider I got a lot more to learn but nearly all that I know is thank to all you guys. :)