Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Hi Everyone!
Soccer 12 years ago
FC Porto, Portugal 23 37

Hello, my name is Daniel and I'm a school student from California. My favorite football teams are Manchester United and Portugal, but I also enjoy watching Portuguese teams like Porto and Benfica. Portuguese football is very popular here in California, so it's perhaps not incredibly surprising that I like them.

I'm new to this site, but it looks very promising. It seems like there are lots of fun and nice people on the site except some haters, but after all, it helps to create discussions. There have already been a couple of negative comments on my name "Soccer". We say soccer here in the USA, and I think there are several other places they say it too. I've got respect for others using football as most of you likely are Europeans, but try not to worry about what I say. Languages are different.

Football is the best I know when it comes to talk and to express our own opinions and I've already commented on two videos. It seems that many people like what I write and I'll be sure to post often, especially on my favorite team's highlights, and have an updated account. Because English, or American, is my native language and I speak it fluently, it fits me perfectly!

And last: I noticed that there is no category of Portuguese football, and that worries me a bit. Portuguese football is among the most popular football to watch together with English, Italian, German, Spanish and French and from my impression the league is better than the Dutch. I'm probably going to make a new post on the forum later about this. You're welcome to read more about me on my profile. :) Thanks.

Comments
Joe_Manchester 12 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

hahaha, you're making me repeat myself again! :P

Welcome to FootyRoom!

3 things to consider:

1- Enjoy watching highlights
2- It's a very addictive website (Uploads after matches are super fast)
3- Ignore d.u.m.b.a.s.s.e.s and trolls around here, don't bother arguing with them

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

coolest username ever! haha

MartinAtkinson 12 years ago
Chelsea, England 1 7

Also don't be a United supporter here, everyone will hate you! LOL

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@Martin Atkinson, thats a stupid comment, you should respect every team and their fans, everyone is free to support the team which he likes the most

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

nice username lol

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

portuguese football in california??? portugal is a small country and usa is f*cking huge i dont understand how you silly americans like portuguese football -_- 

Soccer 12 years ago
FC Porto, Portugal 23 37

Yes, Portuguese football in California. As you said, Portugal is a small country, but why should that stop us from watching it? Portuguese football is popular where I live because it's incredibly entertaining and funny football. We prefer not to watch football where the ball goes from leg to leg throughout the match. And another thing: Why the hell do you care about what kind of football we like here?