Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Higuain to Milan
JaapStam 6 years ago
Manchester United, Australia 2 268

Just wanted to gather peoples thoughts on this deal. Juventus get Bonucci back but throw away a top top striker.and only recieve 18 mill as compensation to soften Ronaldo's transfer.

I just can't get my head around this one.

Comments
the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

maybe it's a question of mandzukic or higuain?

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912
  1. They think (and probably right), Ronaldo can do much better job in scoring and improving their attack and Higuain.
  2. Hiquain is NOT top top striker :(. Very decent though
SergioSR4 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Spain 2 719

Top top striker? The guy is balls to be honest. What has he done when the pressure is on?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Higuain is a very good striker but he perform better in league football than in knockout tournament, thats for sure. He offer a lot in different area but he obviously need a good group around him to feed him if he are to score a lot. Also, don't forget its only a loan deal so if Milan want to keep him, they will have to pay more for him.

JaapStam 6 years ago
Manchester United, Australia 2 268

I feel that Ronaldo played well of Benzema (although peeps will disagree) the link up play between the two was good. CR7 is can't play every single game this season at 33,

@Tuan_Jin - Look at his goals:games record even with Real Madrid, Naples, Juve.

@SergioSR4 - Scored v Spurs at Wembley to help them through on away goals last years UCL.

@Emobot - You are right 18m for a loan. Never heard of that before

Hmmm I guess my question centered around was this deal legitimate, I don't know why Italian Clubs sell to eachother as rivals. Also someone brought up the other day that Paulinho's transfer from barcelona > china had something to do with fraud or money laundering in football or something like that involving Barca's president. Some deals do not make sense and this definitely caught my eye as one of them.

That is what my question is centering around here. The deal seems very odd.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@JaapStam To be fair, the deal last year with Bonuci going to Milan was weird in the first place so its feel a bit like a continuity of that weirdness.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Mllan have won huge, a great ST he is, and will drag Milan to a higher League position.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@amir Hope so, the inverse would be sad. :(