Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Horrific day for football
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

In Serie B, a Livourna player,Piermario Morosini,died after a heart attack on the field. Rescueurs tried to save him,but he passed out.

It's horrible,all matches in Italy are suspended.

Comments
GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

That's sad to hear... My condolences go out to his friends and family.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

It's really sad to hear this

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

What a horrible end of the season for all off European Leagues. RIP

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Very sad i wish the best to all his family and friends. This year has been quite horrible: Muamba collapsing, Aston Villa manager catching lukemia, and now this poor footballer dies. I guess football just isn't right this year.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

This is dark year for Football! There was another Lazio youth player who lost the battle for life during a coma too. I think he deserves a mention. 
Mirko Fersini was his name. They are all in a better place now!

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

@
ramaboy10. Aston villa manager ???? It's was Petrov who got it!

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I seriously think the management of different leagues or even FIFA have to improve the monitoring of footballer's health especially dealing with the cardiovascular systems because they never stop running! The heart is under intense pressure from the strenuous activities like running and kicking and not forgetting the pressure to win before every match especially from the crowd, mangers, fans, etc. They have to do something about this! The horrific events that we witnessed in the past should never have happened! 

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

R.I.P.......