Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

How can I contact a moderator?
Zdeldeul 5 years ago
Liverpool 1 387

Hello everyone! How can I contact a moderator? I need a moderator to remove some offensive comments about me and to ban the offenders. Thanks!

Comments
SoccerBoss 5 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Add them as a friend and then write your complaint/comment on their wall. Usually though, you don't find the mods, the mods find you.

Zdeldeul 5 years ago
Liverpool 1 387

@SoccerBoss Thanks for passing by dude! Do you know any of them?

Zdeldeul 5 years ago
Liverpool 1 387

@quikzyyy Thank you so much mate, I'm waiting for him to accept my friend request!

MichealClark 5 years ago
Arsenal, New Zealand 7 28

Check the mod list in the side menu

raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Also, don't be afraid to flag comments so we know there is something that needs to be looked at.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Ahh,

I have already deleted all those comments. Gave you both the warnings, as you are already aware. You can answer my request/warning on your own wall or post it to my wall or any other mod.

As for this, I assume it came from your heated fight between you and @milan.. user, which involved disgusting political debate. Please stay away from that, such discussion is not allowed nor welcomed here.

Cheers,

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Ahh,

I have already deleted all those comments. Gave you both the warnings, as you have already aware. You can answer my request on your own wall or post it to my wall or any other mod.

As for this, I assume it came from your heated fight between you and @milan.. user, which involved disgusting political debate. Please stay away from that, such discussion is not allowed nor welcomed here.

Cheers,

tuan_jinn 5 years ago Edited

@SoccerBoss: you are right :D:D:D:D.

Add them as a friend and then write your complaint/comment on their wall. Usually though, you don't find the mods, the mods find you.

I found both already, before this post :/ :D:D:D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@SoccerBoss: you are right :D:D:D:D.

I found both already :/ :D:D:D

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Sorry for being a bit slow, I had a fever the other day and I'm slowly recovering, so that why. Anyway, if you got a problem with another user comments, the fastest and best way to help us deal with it is to flag them like raimondo said.

@quikzyyy Thanks for the compliment, mate, coming from you who is propably the coolest man on the planet, it mean a lot. ;)

@tuan_jinn Thank you for your hard work mate, you're an inspiration to the rest of us mods. ;)

Zdeldeul 5 years ago
Liverpool 1 387

Thank you so much to all of you (users and moderators), I really appreciate your efforts to keep this site great 🙏🙏🙏

tuan_jinn 5 years ago

U are welcome mate!

@Emo: thanks, you are too