Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

How did you get introduced to FootyRoom?
RowdyRathore 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Spain U17 11 20

I want to know your story. I got introduced when my younger cousin (@Chanakya999) told me about this site . His words were "This is a good website for soccer (I live in the US), but watch out for trolls.

Comments
Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Googling for highlights. Lol. I think this is how most people found FootyRoom.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

^

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Same.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

friend of mine introduced me to the highlight section, i discovered the forum on my own and been on it ever since.

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Found the highlights section like 4 years ago. Joined the forum 2 years ago.

Footaholic 11 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Funny Story: I had a friend that was a Porto fan who watched his highlights on Footyroom and was on it a lot, so I decided to make an account (without him knowing who it was) to f*ck with him by writing funny relies to his comments. I only did it like twice before I realized that this site was awesome and then I started watching all my highlights here. A couple of weeks down the line, I found the forum and the rest is history.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Funny Story: I had a friend that was a Porto fan so who watched Footyroom a lot so I decided to make an account (without him knowing who it was) to f*ck with him by writing funny relies to his comments. I only did it like twice before I realized that this site was awesome and then I started watching all my highlights here. A couple of weeks down the line, I found the forum and the rest is history.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

I missed the opening day of the 2008/09 and missed out on the Chelsea game. Before that, I'd never use highlights for matches not in YouTube. I still didn't have an account back then and only made my first account a year later. Then, I went inactive for another year and a half and forgot the password. So I made a new account but this time for the forums. I realized I should steer away from comment section because of the trolls and stay in the forum.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Me and my friend are walking home

Me: I'm gonna miss the game! Shit! I don't have sky sports!

Him: You can watch it on footyroom...

Me: The full match!?

Him: Ye

So I go home and go on this site and I don't find any live games... but I still went on it after and then I saw the forum!

netsten 11 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

A friend of mine posted a link of footyroom on facebook some years ago, that's how I heard about it.
I use it for a long time but I only made an account since some months, I didn't use the forum before, only the highlights, and I realised there was some cool post and peeps on the forum so I joined.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

A friend of mine posted a link of footyroom on facebook some years ago, that's how I heard about it.
I use it for a long time but I only made an account since some months, I didn't use the forum before, only the highlights, and I realised there was some cool post and peeps on the forum so I joined, there is also some stupid power users, but I'm working on a script on greasemonkey to auto-hide the concerned people, so, it will be perfect soon. :)

awais007 11 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

i also watching highlights and i joined in 2011 i think or maybe 2010 and there was no forum at that time on this site their highlights were great and it was a simple site at that time

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Well, what can I say, It was love at first sight. Best thing I ever googled :))

Lamps08 11 years ago
Chelsea, Poland 94 263

I wanted to check the chelsea score when they played against Villa . And I typed chelsea vs aston villa highlights . Then i saw footyroom but i did not have a account and then my friend (bogdan) told me to sign in

20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

ramaboy10 :P

ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

2009 , googling for highights >> found this awesome site >> full of highlights from major leagues >> fell in love with it >> end of my misery ( googling highlights after every single match )
still better love story than twilight :P :D

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

2011, on youtube searching highlights the video says for full match coverage go to footyroom.com

Tacuachillo 11 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

Googled it since youtube kept deleting copyright highlights. I kept getting footytube and footyroom confused at first.

Bogdan 11 years ago
Dynamo Kyiv, Ukraine 23 592

My friend (Lamps08) told me to check out this website called footyroom, I typed it in and just quickly made an account.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

found thighlights 5 years ago. found the forum 8 months ago joined the forum 8 months ago