Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

How to Upload a Pic?
AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

This doesnt seem to work, the footyroom people dont seem to respond to emails about it. I click change pic and nothing happens. as a result i try gravatar method and again once done no pic appears on here :/ any help please?

Comments
Antarese 11 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 34 175

i think new members has to wait 10 days

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

okay thanks. a message from fr saying that would be nice !

FootyRoom 11 years ago
36 175

No you don't have to wait 10 days to change your profile pic. Could you please tell us which browser you use so we can investigate the problem and fix the bugs. And sorry about not answering your email, have been a little busy in the last few days updating the site. 

Warm regards.

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

it is just a windows browser? i select the pic and nothing happens apart from a cursor appearing near bottom left of blank photo section. how does it work by gravatar way? i set up my gravatar so does it sync automatically?

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

still doesnt work :( wasnt even going to put a pic of a joint, house rave or nice women in the window !

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

this still doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thijsFCB 11 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

@AjaxDeSuperYids  Probeer om je afbeelding te verkleinen in bijvoorbeeld paint. Als je bestand te groot is werkt het vervangen van je afbeelding niet.

Greatone 5 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

I still cant upload a pic from my computer.. im using chrome

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I takes sometime for the cache to be flushed/refreshed

Greatone 5 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

I spent a good 15 minutes trying to upload it :/