Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

I don't understand. FFS.
GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Earlier in the Christian Eriksen thread I typed a perfectly fair and coherent comment and said it. I was replying to a comment made by Ajax.

''my opinion is that spurs wont get CL now after throwing the points away against liverpool and fulham whilst arenal got some lucky away wins''

MrArsenal also replied to this comment but his was, well, quite crude. He was basically saying that we weren't lucky ''b!tch'' and Spurs struggled to be Swansea and were lucky against Everton. That's it.

But before I posted my reply, Ajax posted his. He was just basically calling MrArsenal a 4 year old troll. 

Now it was my turn to reply. All I did though was back up a few of MrArsenal's sentiments with good reason because I didn't agree with his views on Tottenham (Spurs deserved the win at Swansea and deserved at least a point against Everton IMO). 

My reply in a nutshell was that we did fully deserve those away wins at Swansea & West Brom. We dominated Swansea throughout and finished comfortably. We dominated West Brom until we were cut down to 10 men and then defended admirably. 

So tell me. What is so wrong with MY comment? Nothing. Exactly. There are no snide remarks or sly digs but for some reason it gets removed... why? Mod's shouldn't feel obligated to remove posts just because someone or 2, 3 people whine in a thread, but some mods still fall for this for some reason. Pftt. 

Oh, and hello. I recently moved and didn't have internet for a while.
Now I have it back.

Comments
GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

If anyone gets confused the first comment with quotations is Ajax's. Should of made that more clearer. 

manchesterutI 11 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

Cool story mate, please tell it again.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

I think you've had enough bedtime stories now son.

At least, I'm not the insecure kid who needs attention and others approval.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

What a weird reply. Lmao. You should ask yourself the very question in your DP. 

I dont know what DP means to little boys like you, but if it is what i think it is, NO. I aint a pedophile, kinky or a freak. I dont do stuff like that.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Display Picture. I don't know what the hell kinda sick thoughts you were thinking... weird. 

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Please stop trying to act big. It's laughable. 

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I think it would be a better course of action for mods to close a discussion than delete comments. At least if the discussion is closed we can see what was said -- as it is no-one has any idea whether GunnerAFC is telling the truth (for the record I believe him, as he's always been a polite, non-aggressive member of the site, to my knowledge). 

But that's the rub: he can't even appeal to popular consensus, because now no-one can see what is being referred to.

I'm not saying that the 'community' should be making calls that are the appropriate purview of moderators, but, surely one can see the point GunnerAFC is making?

DP= deep penetration, DP= double penetration, You're sick kid. It's because of kids like you that the number of pedophiles have increased in the recent years. Your parents should be ashamed that their little boy is into this at a young age.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Thank you for the first genuine reply, Lod. I have no reason to lie about something like this. I'm just urging moderators to make less hasty decisions regarding posts by users. Good potential discussions are being cut down before they've even begun which pretty much sucks. 

As for utI, those DP's didn't even cross my mind until YOU brought them up just now. You're going on daddy's ignore list. You're boring me now.

U_H_B, I'm wondering the same thing, lol. Oh and tough luck against City bro. You're still on course for the 20th league title though :) All the best.

ROFL little boy. I can give 2 sh*ts about your "ignore" list. Judging from your replies you're a 14yo tops. Instead of having this post so long why dont you remake this and title it, " Why don't I have friends".
No one is interested into: "why is my post removed" stuff. It was, deal with it. Who cares. Is it really that important enough to have a whole topic about it, young boy?

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

It looks like you've typed a lot. Too bad daddy's not gonna read that garbage. 

You're right, I didnt read all that garbage you wrote as the header. Obviously, you're in need of real life friends. I guess the basement is lonely for you. 

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

This guy is following me? What a weirdo. 

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

ManchesterutI, if you really weren't interested why comment at all? Stop being a troll, you're pathetic at it. 

Gunner, I can't see what was wrong with what you said in that comment, perhaps it was removed do to being unrelated and off topic. Welcome back by the way. 

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@Gunner, ADSY & MRarsenal's posts had to be removed because they have been involved in a few altercations recently that have ruined good topics, therefore although there was no abuse in yours it had to go as well, I'm sure you can see yourself that your post would have looked a little out of place with the others removed. 

I don't know how long you have been gone but in recent weeks several topics have been completely derailed by certain people who have been very over sensitive about certain comments made, therefore any message that looks to be leading the thread away from it's topic gets removed to save the thread being closed.  In this case a thread about Christian Eriksen should not be turning in to a discussion or argument in some peoples cases, about Spurs & Arsenal.

I agree sometimes when a thread does change topic slightly it can lead to good discussions, but this is a rarity on this forum and with the way things have been going recently I couldn't see that happening in this instance. 

@Lodatz, you can't really do that, it's not fair to the OP to have his thread closed because people can't stay on topic and be nice to each other.

Hopefully that gives you some explanation.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Hello Rai! Thanks. I'm not sure if it was off topic or not, because the fourth place topic was brought up by Ajax somewhere in the middle of thread, I just casually replied to it. I was actually hoping I could get an eventual discussion going. I was gonna bring up stuff like Arsenal actually have quite a difficult run in, and how Eriksen would improve the Spurs squad if they were to get CL spot, etc etc.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Ah, Jim, hello :) 

I've read all that and I fully understand now. Me and Ajax have had our moments... haha. I'm satisfied. Thank you for the reply.