Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ideal transfer for your team? Who would u love to sign this window??
legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

So, there is only 13 days left of the transfer window for the Premier League, and not much longer for other leagues.

Who would you love your team to sign before this deadline is up?

For me, I believe Chelsea's top target should be Gianluigi Donnarumma of AC Milan. It seems certain that Courtouis will leave for Real Madrid, and if he does not this window then the likelihood is that next he will leave on a free. It is therefore imperative we sign a quality keeper, and there are not many world class keepers on the market right now, considering Alisson has now moved to Liverpool. In my opinion is our best possible option - he is already a top talent and will only improve (he is only 19!). He has the potential to become the best goalkeeper in the world.

We do seem to have a well rounded squad, apart from we may be lacking a proven goalscorer. I think our best option for this would be Icardi if he is available. We have been linked with Higuain, but for me he is too old to justify the price tag we would have to pay. I would also love to see Martial join - he is an extremely versatile player with bags of potentia lwho can play comfortable anywhere across the front line . He is unhappy at Manchester United and they have stated they will not keep him against his will.

Aside from these players, I would love to see Leon Bailey join us, as a long term replacement for ageing Willian and Pedro.

So to summarise, the top 4 players I would like Chelsea to sign:

1. Donnarumma
  2. Icardi
  3. Martial
  4. Bailey

If we could get even just 2 out of these 4 I feel we would have a solid squad and would not need any more signings, considering the vast talent we have in our youth system. As a side note I don't want to see either Golovin or Rugani join, both with which we have been strongly linked, as I believe they are not needed and we already have youth players who are of that quality or better. Golovin is no better than Loftus-Cheek and I don't see why we need Rugani when we already have Christensen, Zouma, Ruediger, Luiz, Ampadu and Cahill already competing for those centre back spots. I am also desperate to see Musonda and Hudson Odoi get game time this season, but that's for another thread.

Comments
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

None of those transfers will happen though.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11429

@Golazo Not exactly the point. ;P Its more of your dream transfer.

Aubameyang 6 years ago
Arsenal, Gabon 3 512

Ronaldo

nandaYNWA 6 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

Ronaldo

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607
  1. Andrea Belotti - basically a new Aguero if he was to switch to the PL and is still entering his best years.

2. Ousmane Dembele - insane talented winger with no weak foot, only 21 and with our own version of Mbappe that is Hudson-Odoi which is only 17 years old, the 2 of them would be for the future unstoppable duo, Dembele on the right and Pedro on the left just so when Hudson-Odoi turns 18-19 he takes over slowly.
amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Messi
Neuer
Sanchez?
Godin
Walker
Alba

I guess 2 would make me really really happy, unless it's Messi :) Of course none of these would never happen.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Modric
Pjanic
Eriksen
Verrati

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Kante would be enough