Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Important forum for all FootyRoom members.
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Personally, I think CR7skillz is vexing and needs to GTFO, and I know most of you feel the same too.
Trolling can be funny sometimes, but CR7skillz version of trolling should be considered a very serious matter (racism for example).

In my opinion, CR7skillz's trolling has influenced other people to become trolls too (and I mean verbally abusive trolls)

We, as members of this site, have the responsibility of keeping this site safe for visitors and football fans.  HOWEVER, we're failing to do that because so many verbally abusive dumbasses have entered and are currently ruining this site's positive reputation.

THIS.MUST.END.NOW..........

In order for this to happen, we have to start with CR7skillz, who started this whole massacre. Let's put it to a vote.

If you want him to stay, post comment: 'Let him stay' (give your reason)

If you want him to be BANNED, post comment: 'Ban him' (give your reasons so that FootyRoom can understand)

I hope this will be a start to ending the existence of trolls in this site.

Comments
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

ur not english neither am i... i dont care about a language the most important thing is that you understand me and i understand you thats it...

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Yes,you're not english,but still....I end the discussion.

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

@CR7skillz how does it feel to be the biggest fu.cking loser on a website? You're already probably a big loser in real life and now everyone hates you here. 
the problem is not CR7skillz that all these trolls are all of a sudden finding a purpose in their life, its cause us the people of footyroom are showing that we are annoyed by them and bitching about it therefore fueling them.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@MessiDona FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG your a F-A-G now suck a d*ck and earn money for it u CHINGA TU MADREEE

Jaewon 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 73

CR7skills, footyroom just called you boring and immature :) i guess the website is on our side too :) look at the forum community rules, 3rd one (trolling) comments like "united rocks" "chelsea sucks etc is put under the heading trolling. now look at ur profile. for bio/about you wrote "f*ck barca"

bitch please.

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Ok people, all FootyRoom users: This "troll" case that we have here has been going for a long time, but voting for him to be banned wont change anything. Moderators can´t ban users, we only have the power to ban specific comments. And FootyRoom wont be banning CR7skillz for some voting in this specific forum post. If you really want him or anybody else to be banned then you have to look for specific comments he has posted that go against the forum community rules which are the ones posted in the forum page. If you want this user to be banned then post those specific comments in here which mainly have to involve racist or spam, and if you do Ill do a formal proposal to FootyRoom in order to review this user and ban him. Please follow this method because nothing else will actually work in order to ban a specific FR user. -- Tuanis (FR MOD)

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

cr7skillz...stfu, your not funny. when you try to offend people they are the worst comebacks ever (so stfu)  you dont talk any football sense whatsoever, this is a football site. so again, stfu. infact, instead of shutting the f*ck up, why dont you GET OFF THIS SITE.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

OH YEAH it is funny when ur mum is sucking my cum ;) ahahahahah

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@Tuanis, there is 2 posts below yours that say it all, is there really anymore proof needed?

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

@cr7skillz. again the worst comeback ever. i bet you got raped by your dad when you was younger...

Jaewon 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 73

i agree with jimskeleton.

AdelMer 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 1 6

Ban Him, He is racist

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

u motherfuckers should let CR& skillz be the guy is cool y the fuck would u like to see him banned 

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

u guys most feel so gay cause just tell me how come 60 guys r fighting against 1 dude  

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

koldimere shut ur anus up at least i have a mum ur adopted 

MESSImagic 12 years ago
Barcelona, Congo 14 103

ban the mother fucker. he sucks on balotelli's dick i heard

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Ban him already no reason needed..

Economist 12 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 1 79

First, the gay guy called "tevezismyhero" should be banned. 

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Guys no more of this commotion. Tuanis (the mod) has kindly informed the Owner about this serious issue we're facing, with all the evidence of their inappropriate actions.

Let's wait for the results, and HOPE that Cr7skillz will be gone soon.

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

Actually u guys r the trolls cause every time there is a troll forum u start dissing people n once the guy disses   back u start open ur vaginas n start complain. ( guys let report this guy, guys let vote to ban this guy from footyroom) shut the fuck up n be men 

Discussion Closed