Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Inter Milan
Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

The season is almost over but i wanna say something about my proud supporting team. As you can see we are playing this season literally crap. I hope we can get a good coach next year and good players.We played against Atalanta 0-0 last week and this week we are facing Juventus... I am not expecting that we will score lots of goals but i am expecting a big loss for us nerazzurri's...

Comments
DARKkoldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 4 11

juve will lose because cheaters wont succeed

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I think  Inter will change everything, and next season, hope they win something.

Difensore 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 5 28

We start season bad with Gasperrini if you remember,is bad then Ranieri come and lift us to 5,but now we are like old Juve no ChampionsLeague or EuropaLeahue I think Ranieri try and is good coach but Moratti should be patient,not like Rafa Benitez he was good coach but is fired cause he ask for money for transfers.

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Inter needs to buy young and talented players...

Difensore 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 5 28

Kekichiotaka we got couple of youngsters,Luc Castagnios,Poli,Alvarez,Faraoni,Criestig wwhat we need is clinical striker to replace Etoo and IL PRINCIPE who lost it since 2010

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

inter is like a penis nowadays. they are hard sometimes but mostly soft and easy opponents. bottom line they suck this season and they have many classy players

DARKkoldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 4 11

@azandre_69 what kind of discription was that, ethier you need professional help or your just gay

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Just gay.

SergioAguero 12 years ago
Manchester City, Iraq 3 51

Inter needs their good form just like in 2009-2010 where they have beaten Barcelona and they won the CL against Bayern Munich. I hope Inter will be alright and score more goals next year to get in the top 3 of the Serie A

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@Sergio : I agree,you should take a new manager,and I think that Van Gaal is the right choice.

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

I think AVB is the right choice,or Capello.