Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Inter vs Tottenham
Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11426

Who has the best overall team between those two in you're opinion? I mean, I feel like this is a good question seeing how they ended with the same number of point and the same goal difference in the Champion League group stage and it was only the away goal rule that made the difference. So what do you think?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Who has the best overall team between those two in you're opinion? I mean, I feel like this is a good question seeing how they ended with the same number of point and goal difference in Champion League group stage and it was only the away goal rule who made the difference. So what do you think?

Comments
_Gonzi_ 5 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

inter

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@Gonzi Ok, but why? Are their player better overall? Is it their coercion which is superiors? By the way, is it fair of me to guess you like Icardi more than Lamela? I mean, the inverse would be suprising but considering you follow a lot the argentinian players, guess I would ask you're opinion on those two.

_Gonzi_ 5 years ago Edited

they're both great. It's more that i believe inter's defense is better and more organized. skriniar is exceptional, and i'm glad he stated to inter fans that he isn't going anywhere any time soon. I do think that Icardi is great, but i think he isolates himself too much. Kane is better at involving himself in build up play. I do rate Son high, but i rate perisic higher. nianggolan great acquisition, needs more time with team. but if you ask me who i'd rather pick leading the midfield, it's definitely nianggolan over alli. Tottenham have better subs, but overall starting 11 for inter is more complete. Their first year back in the CL after a while was good, i think they'll learn from it. Tottenham need more aggression, more spirit, they have no winning culture. They have to stop doubting themselves and they'll go far.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

they're both great. It's more that i believe inter's defense is better and more organized. skriniar is exceptional, and i'm glad he stated to inter fans that he isn't going anywhere any time soon. I do think that Icardi is great, but i think he isolates himself too much. Kane is better at involving himself in build up play. I do rate Son high, but i rate perisic higher. nianggolan great acquisition, needs more time with team. but if you ask me who i'd rather pick leading the midfield, it's definitely nianggolan over alli. Tottenham have better subs, but overall starting 11 for inter is more complete.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

i'm glad he stated to inter fans that he isn't going anywhere any time soon

i've heard this so many times, doesn't mean anything, however I agree with the eest

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Spurs

Tuanis 5 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Tottenham no doubt.

Judging from a player-by-player analysis only, Tottenham has the best team for sure.

GK Tie
CBs Tottenhma
RB/LB Tottenham
MF Tie
RM/LM Tottenham
ST Tie

But even with a clear advantage in player quality, Inter and Tottenham are still very evenly matched.
Lets be honest, There's only Inter to blame for not being able to qualify to the next round but Tottenham got all kinds of lucky through the group stage and specially the last game.

_Gonzi_ 5 years ago

GK tottenham
CBs clearly inter
RB/LB tottenham
MF inter
RM/LM inter
ST Tie

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

First match Spurs were 1-0 up 85th, Crazy game to lose 2-1 Icardi was the difference. Spurs missed a host of chances, both games, second game especially.

I see it that Spuds have a great team whereas Inter have great individual talent who can break open a game. Spuds for me 🤝

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@Ledley Please, spell it right, its Spurs, not Spuds. :P