Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

International Retirement
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

So, Piqué et David Silva retired from international football? :O I just learned it today, shame, both player are still class especially Silva. :( By the way, is there any other player other than those 2 and Ozil who retired from international football after the WC? I haven't heard about any other as of now. I was recently kind of unable to check as much news as I wanted about football so that might be why I missed it.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, Piqué et David Silva retired from international football? :O I just learned it today, shame, both player are still class especially Silva. :( By the way, is there any other player other than those 2 and Ozil who retired from the international football? I haven't heard about any other as of now. I was recently kind of unable to check as much news as I wanted about football so that might be why I missed it.

Comments
the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

dirty or not dirty still: john terry > sergio ramos

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@baldgenius On the pitch, I take Terry as well. Off the pitch... well, let's say I'd like to keep my gf for myself is all. :P

Marcus2011 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Unfair treatment of Ramos? That’s refreshing. Man got sticks for the first time in a long time after Salah incident. Why? Because he did it to the most harmless player, to a player who plays for underdog team and to a player who dreamed of playing final.

Ramos is lucky that he is Real Madrid player, Spaniard and captain otherwise he would have been vilified just as much as Costa or Pepe but he wasn’t and he won’t be anywhere near. Don’t make it sound like Ramos is being harassed by media, pundits and fans. Lol he got a bit of stick for Salah and you call it abuse now. The guy is piece of sht and doesn’t nearly get treatment he deserves.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Unfair treatment of Ramos? That’s refreshing. Man got sticks for the first time in a long time after Salah incident. Why? Because he did it to the most harmless player, to a player who plays for underdog team and to a player who dreamed of playing final.

Ramos is lucky that he is Real Madrid player, Spaniard and captain otherwise he would have been verified just as much as Costa or Pepe but he wasn’t and he won’t be anywhere near. Don’t make it sound like Ramos is being harassed by media, pundits and fans. Lol he got a bit of stick for Salah and you call it abuse now. The guy is piece of sht and doesn’t nearly get treatment he deserves.