Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Is Fernando Torres Back?
ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Is El Nino Back In form? He has been in specatacular form hitting a hat-trick aginst QPR and netting in the all important champions league semi-final against Barcelona. So Is he back? My answer... YES.

Comments
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

He will be back in form if he keep scoring goals. Maybe even Del Bosque will take him for Euro 2012.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Hard to say, the goal against Barca would have helped his confidence for sure, but this has to be the worst possible time of the season to start getting back in form with just 3 games remaining as you don't know if it will carry on to next season or you will just the Torres we have all seen for most of this season, Even as a Spurs fan I certainly hope so because there is no doubting that in an form Torres is one of the worlds best strikers.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Yes... i would say he is there but the thing is everytime torres scores everyone say's he's back!

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

I Hope yes...
I admire him so much..
He made wonders while he was playing for atletico and Liverpool...

Joe_Manchester 12 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

Let's just say Fernando Torres was in hibernation (specially from being hated by Liverpool for joining Chelsea) and the amount of pressure on him at that time. He is back for sure now ever since Di Matteo came and since he scored against the almighty Barcelona ... he will surprise everyone even more.
Good Luck El Nino; You have my respect!

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

You can't consider that Torres is in form after scoring a goal vs Barça, 1 on 1 with Valdés. 
But, scoring a hattrick right after changes my mind. His goal in Camp Nou must have given him a lot of confidence.
Maybe he can really prove himself again at Euro2012! He can add a lot off value to the spanish squad!