Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Is it me or are Arsenal getting better?
Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

I mean, they have actually kept a clean sheet in 3 of the four last game, thats not bad at all considering defense been a problem for them. Anyone who watch them are willing to give some feedback? I saw their game against Watford but I must say I wasn't very convinced back then.

Comments
the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

but still shaky esp against watford, I think emery's work is still in progress so its positive trend atm. mustafi has been the weak link and most of the time still the obvious suspect. I want to see sokratis-koscielny / sokratis-holding more. I wonder if kolasinac can play centerback sometimes.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

There seems to be a general sense of calm about them i think the fans now realise whatever they want it will take time.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I wonder if kolasinac can play centerback sometimes.

he can't, he was weakest point yesterday, he wants to attack but don't want to defend. maybe DM but certainly not CB

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Results are getting there, 8 in a row, I love this. We have Fulham next, that will not be easy. Our performances has slowly been dropping if I'm going to be honest, but I love that Emery is a tactician. Also I'm going to get a lot of stick for this but I really want Danny Welbeck to sign a new contract. Iwobi just signed and I want Welbeck to sign one too.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I love that Emery is actually changing his plan. Wenger had same plan and idea, never changed it. Never made a sub before 70th minute. Everyone knew what Arsenal was going to play no matter the opponent.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Arsenal got imo 6th best squad of the league, but if Spurs and United struggle emery may make the difference. Liverpool and City has depth to overtake Boxing Day, Chelsea May struggle and imo so will Arsenal.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Arsenal got imo 6th best squad of the league,

Yeah minimum, I think after Chelsea, Man City you have a chance. I’m factoring in Liverpool to fade away at some point haha🥊🌵.

Croatian 5 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

What's different is that they take their chances, even though they don't play best football, they win comfortably most of the time. With Ramsey getting out of first XI, Ozil moving into middle and Iwobi/Mkhitaryan filling on wings, I think it will be much better. I don't think Ramsey fits his role in midfield. Also, seems like Aubameyang didn't hit last season's form yet, but they have Lacazette and Iwobi, they really stepped up this season. I like what Emery's doing and it seems like the team has good chemistry, also glad that their fans are very patient and reasonable with him.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@Croatian Very much true my brother.

Another thing to note, is that as soon as Arsenal fix their defensive problem, they will win day in and out, Lacazette and Aubameyang were after all some of the best in their respective league.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I'm seriously seeing improvements in our defense, especially after the Cardiff match. We have played 7 games since that match, and we have conceded 5 goals since. Whilst that might not sound good, a goal against Newcastle and 2 against Vorslka were games where the result wouldn't have changed, not to mention an unstoppable goal against Brentford. Obviously the defense can still improve, but I like that we can actually see the improvements that are being made.

I also rate Sokratis very highly, he has been solid so far. Same for Torreira as well who is also helping with the defense.