Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Is Neymar really that good???
manufannr1 12 years ago
Manchester United, Finland 2 6

Hey!

Many of you have heard of Neymar! Some peapol say that he's moving to Real Madrid, and som peapol say he's moving to Barcelona! But is he that good? Make sure to leave your comments!

Comments
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Personally,he is talented but obviously  not like cr7 Messi or rooney.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Well.. he is a good player but is too young and he needs to grow, i think that he is now like when Robinho went to RM you know? everybody was calling him "the next Pele" and that stuff and look what happened to him, i say thsat he is not comparable with players like Messi or Cristiano, but he is on "one of the better players" just sayin :)

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Neymar is very talented , he has his own crazy skilled talent and many clubs want him he is pretty good but not comparable with european stars such as : c.ronaldo , messi , van persie...

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

yeah hes good, but i think he is fucking overrated....he is in the Brazilian league for gods sake, one of the worst in the world. i think we should rate him if he moves to la liga or the epl.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

@devilz some of the legends of the world are from the Brazilian league my friend. They are like uncut unrefined diamonds, once they move it's then that they are polished up and made to shine! In my opinion, Neymar is a pretty damn good player! #justsaying

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

Goal of the year speaks for itself

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

@Azandre_69

Last year Altintop did the goal of the year and I don't think that he's good player.

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

@nico10, antiltop is an exception but he is still good. Point is, Neymar is good but he plays in brazil and nobody gives a shit untill he comes to europe.

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

No player deserves to be compared with great players like Pele if they don't perform at the highest stage. Neymar didn't even want to come to Europe to challenge himself and become a better player. So he's obviously not up for it.
Hell even Ryan Giggs is better than Neymar right now.

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Yeah he is good but only in "[b]BRAZILIAN LEAGUE[/b]" ... remember not all BRAZILIAN PLAYER IS GOOD sometimes they [b]FLOP[/b] after transferring/moving  to [b]EUROPEAN CLUB[/b]

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@Azandre_69 LOL! Wayne Rooney's goal is better than Neymar goal...why? Because it just a BICYCLE KICK (slash)  WINNING GOAL against Bitter rivals Man City...

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

@
koldimere i didnt say that there were no Brazilian legends... of course there are, brazil hosts some of the worlds best players...i said that the Brazilian leagues arnt anywhere near as good as serie a, la liga, epl etc....neymar has amazing talent, but we should really see if he can still perform in the big leagues and then rate him.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

The only top team he played against is Barcelona and he didn't preform at all. So I don't think he is as good as people make him out to be. 

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Neymar is talented. but i think he prob would move to a bigger club and get injured or something.