Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

is the title race really over?
champions19 12 years ago
Manchester United, Croatia 23 39

ok first of all lets get this straight. im not a manchester city fan that made a manchester united fan account to just talk trash about united. i am a true united fan. second of all i don't think that the title race is over. there could be some upsets.
newcastle have the motivation to get a spot in the champions league to beat manchester city at direct arena. third, manchester united should have some easy win at old trafford when they play swansea city. 
mathematically, if newcastle win by at least 1 goal city's goals will be a 60.
we will probably have a goal fest against swansea so lets say at least 3~5 goals. that means at the highest manchester united will have scored about 58 goals. we will then be ahead by three goals.
then we have to just win at sunderland and after that, its the 20th title for us.
even if you a city fan i am making a valid point.

Comments
GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Nope.

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

NAH but city are edging  closer 

pikachu 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 15

i dont think so... Newcastle will be a hard team to beat for City and Sunderland will be quite formidable for Utd as well... cant call it still.... thats the EPL !!! :D

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Said it before but lets hope for the sake of football that it's not, dark day for the BPL when another team wins it just cause they spent about 400mil in a few seasons.

Can't rule out Newcastle, but after the defeat to Wigan and Chelsea in between it's really going to be difficult, if they take a beating by Chelsea confidence will be down and they wont be able to stop City. If Newcastle can hold City to just a 1-0 and United can smash Swansea to bring down the GD leading to the last game who knows, but that's just me being really optimistic.

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

It's never over until the end of the season.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Don't expect man u to trash Swansea. They r a decent team that can trouble other teams. But it will be over when both teams played the final game

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Well,don't forget that Newcastle was beaten by Wigan 4-0.....I think it's 50-50 for Man U to win the title,also they need to win all the matches...

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

wigan beats newcastle and man city beats man utd .... its not difficult to guess who has the upper hand in the city/newcastle clash !!

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

No . but City rule is Simple . We only have to win 2 more games and we got it .

champions19 12 years ago

like SuperRobinVanPersie said its never over until its over.
just you wait, something drastic will happen in the end.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

You have to be really optimistic to espect a miracle in these two games left, but everything an happen, EVERYTHING, it could be good sided for United or it could be good sided for City, who knows Newcastle and Sunderland are something hard to beat, the Magpies have the advantage in here but still Sunderland can grant a surprise, so don't lose the hope and dont stop believing :D i will support with all i got Newcastle in that match.

unitedunitedunited 12 years ago
Newcastle United, Japan 5 6

yeah, i really hope that newcastle united go to the champions league.
i mean manchester united has a reasonable record for me to be optimistic that they could win.
anything could happen in EPL. thats the beauty of it.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

You must be optismistic, you should win anyway.

Chelseaforlife 12 years ago
Chelsea, England 7 68

Chelsea and Man City <---> Man United and Newcastle

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

@champions19 It's over dude. City managed to beat us, what makes you think they can't take care of Newcastle? Honestly, the Everton game sealed our fate. I was disgusted by our defensive performance in that game
(and because of this I even doubt whether we can beat Swansea) . Our overall performance in the City game was worse than poor (3 shots and just 1 on target). 

I kinda blame Sir Alex for all this. Why not start Valencia and Welbeck? Why choose the selfish Nani? I think everything wrong that he has done this season (from not buying new players in the transfer window to taking things for granted and resting players when we had an 8 point lead) has led to United's downfall.

But nevertheless, I'm proud that at least we fought till the end. And respect to Manchester City for making this season interesting.

champions19 12 years ago

@bloodred1992
Ok.
Swansea beat them
Everton beat them.
Sunderland beat them.
Arsenal beat them. 
Chelsea beat them.
Why not Newcastle United.
Sure City beat us, but have some faith man.
I know its optimistic but i mean just like the Chelsea match when we came back 3-3
anything could happen. You wait. Newcastle United will win.

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

If City draw its a good result for United.