Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

James Maddison
Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I watched a few Maddison's highlights last season and knew he was a good player, but this season in the PL he has really shown his class.

He went straight into my fantasy team after GW1 and has scored 3 goals and has 1 assist in six leauge games already.

I saw a poll a while back and I think most people thought Chilwell was a better prospect, but this lad is something else.

Here's him against Liverpool

And here's his freekick from the weekend.

I very rarely make posts on unproven players but I've got a strong feeling he's going to be one of the league's best. I guess we'll see in a few years.

Comments
Ledley 6 years ago Edited
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

I did say Maddison but the best is still yet to come. I like the feature vid of his highlights.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I did say Maddison but the best is still yet to come. I like the feature vid

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Lol, actually made a thread about this guy a while back. He is extremly talented but he need to grow in maturity outside the pitch, heard he wasn't very nice. :P

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@baldgenius How Grealish still play for Villa this season, I have no idea. It heresy however that he doesn't play in the Prem, thats for sure. :(

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Emobot

Grealish has only scored 1 goal this season and hasn't been at his best, although he's playing further back.

@the_bald_genius

You say that, but that's not a bad thing is it. I'd put money on both Maddison and Grealish being quality players. It's the Ibe or Ravel or Wilshere or Berahino vibe that you have to look out for.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Eden17 To be fair, I said that but thats mostly because of the hype around Grealish, he's not a player I watch a lot of. :P

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

Seems like leicester form depends on that wonderkid. He returned and deliver a brilliant goal.